Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Heavy metal fans...what showsa are you seein' soon?

Insane_Metal_Man_666

METAL UP THE ARSE !!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
HAS A BLACK VZ SV6 NOW !!!
The Concerts I Have Seen

Hey There,

I dont mind Trivium i saw em at BDO just Gone not to bad. :thumbsup:

The Recent shows that i have seen would be fear factory, Killswitch Engage, Devil Driver, Lamb Of God, Ill Nino, Static-X. :yeah:

I honestly Believe that Fear Factory arent that great live

filthgrinder

Reaction score
Members Ride
VTS2
Seeing Tool on Wednesday, Blind Guardian next month, Slayer again will be awesome, they were my first concert.

I've pretty much seen every band I would want to, its been great, Alchemist, Black Majesty, Blood Duster, Bowel Mouth, Cannibal Corpse, Chalice, Dragonforce, Frankenbok (Old school), Machine Head, The Haunted, Metallica, Nine Inch Nails, Opeth, Psycroptic and lots more :D

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
Last band I saw was Yngwie Malmsteen, before that Megadeth, before that I went to metal for the brain, before that Deep Purple etc etc.

Not really metal, but the Dehumanizer Black Sabbath lineup (Iommi, Butler, Dio, Appice) is touring Australia soon, as yet no dates posted. I will definately be going to see that one, being the huge sabbath fan I am.

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
Last band I saw was Yngwie Malmsteen, before that Megadeth, before that I went to metal for the brain, before that Deep Purple etc etc.

Not really metal, but the Dehumanizer Black Sabbath lineup (Iommi, Butler, Dio, Appice) is touring Australia soon, as yet no dates posted. I will definately be going to see that one, being the huge sabbath fan I am.

They're touring under the name of "Heaven and Hell" and its apparently going to be late 2007 or early 2008. They've got legs organised till october, with japan, canada and the south americas dates still to be listed alongside australia.

So we could be waiting a while.... However, I will be there for sure, Dio my all-time favourite vocalist.

On another side note, I'm going to Eric Clapton tonight, can't wait :D

slo_firo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Ute
slayer and mastodon!!!!!!!!

lamb of god

Hatebreed

and we gotta band in auckland that quite a few nz metal bands frequent..... i go there quite often

Weird Al is coming to, and i might take the mrs to see the chilli peppers (shes coming to slayer so i gotta be nice lol)

MYSS94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR | VU2 SS Ute
SLAYER in April
Sodom in May

Dylan VT

Metal forever
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT commodore acclaim
Trivium were so good it was unbelieveable! I didn't expect them to be that good at all.

Testament at the Manning Bar on Wednesday. I can't wait!

AL-X

VN/P
Reaction score
Members Ride
11/1990 3.8 VN/P Commodore
Take some advise, don't go to the BDO to see your favorite band, chances are thy are haedlining eg TOOL. Find a side show like Slipknot did, I'll be waiting till then.

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
Take some advise, don't go to the BDO to see your favorite band, chances are thy are haedlining eg TOOL. Find a side show like Slipknot did, I'll be waiting till then.
Metallica was pretty damn good at the BDO. I actually enjoyed it more at the BDO pooring down rain than their gig at the Entertainment Centre 2 days earlier.

But yeah I agree with your statement, you're usually much better off seeing the band in their own show. BDO has been pathetic for a few years now for metal fans.

Dylan VT

Metal forever
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT commodore acclaim
Testament was so amazing. I didn't see 'King Diamond' there but it was just amazing. I was at the front of the stage directly infront of Alex Skolnick the entire night, and I was being completely stoked because he was using the same amp as me, and almost the same guitar. I couldn't believe it!

I got up onstage in the section just before the solo to 'Over the wall' and gave Alex a big high five before I jumped back into the pit and went back over infront of him again.