Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help diagnosing fault codes 99 HSV Grange

Paddles

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy clubsport R8
Mate just bought a 1999 Grange and I'm tidying a few things up on it for him it had a few lights up on the dash so I hooked up the scan tool and it's given me these codes.

P0102-mass air flow sensor voltage low.
One of the first things I noticed when popping the hood was that it had the MAF sensor removed and had a aftermarket intake pipe from the TB to the air box so I assumed it had a MAFless tune. But if it did it wouldn't be throwing up this fault code???

P0705-transmission range sensor circuit.
I noticed when taking it for a drive it snapped into gear quite aggressively when it changed gear even when I was driving like a nanna any ideas on what could be causing this or what I should start checking first??

P0706-Transmission Range (TR) switch range/performance.
Is there a common fault that causes this code to pop up???

P1860- Please refer to official manual.
After same advice is there a common fault that causes this code???

Also the LF ABS sensor wiring is currently out of it the brittle plug on the chassi rail feel to pieces when I was removing the air box so waiting on new wiring to arrive off eBay would this contribute to the fault codes I'm getting. The ABS , SRS and engine light are on the dash. The ABS and engine light or obviously caused by the MAF sensor and the ABS sensor wiring but why would the SRS light be on for these codes??
In the past if the SRS light is on I usually find I get the (Drivers airbag circuit voltage high) fault which is the clock spring but could it be on because of these other faults??? Any help would be much aprecciated