Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HELP GUYS!!! and girls!!!

C

cameron boyle

i need to get my alarm installed but nobody can tell me a good place they have had good experiences at, my sister got herts done at JB HiFi in frankston and she had to go back 3 times cause it kept stuffing up. I wanna get it done right the first time as it has many many many features including remote start and paging and i dont want it to play up. thanks

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Ring your local holden dealer and see who they recommend, both ford and holden dealers around here use the same person.

Z

ZER0

where are you located and how far are you willing to travel, DO NOT use JB HIFI to install anything!

ever!

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
ZER0 said:
where are you located and how far are you willing to travel, DO NOT use JB HIFI to install anything!

ever!

dont use autobarn or strathfield for alarms either

R

rattattack1313

A professional auto 'lekkie is the go , mate........

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
I got my steel mate advance alarm fitted by as rattattack says auto 'lekkie
Didnt cost much.

Cheers
Mat

newo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
I installed my alarm myself. I bought it off ebay, one of the remote start/pager ones, haven't had a problem with it yet. Only thing I haven't connected is the remote start cause I gotta fix my handbrake swich, and I just haven't had time to do it

C

cameron boyle

thanks

cheers for all the help guys, im in mornington in victoria, i guess ill ring holden and see what they say if not ill got to an auto electrician

H

HSV_LS1_VtRRRRR8

hey mate I used I guy from Performance Car Audio in Bayswater he is a holden nut and did an awesome job on my car alot of care and I have not had a problem.

C

cameron boyle

sounds good

HSV_LS1_VtRRRRR8 said:
hey mate I used I guy from Performance Car Audio in Bayswater he is a holden nut and did an awesome job on my car alot of care and I have not had a problem.

cheers i will give em a call next week do you have a number if not i will just look it up