Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help!!!!! i am an idiot

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
seriously though has your VT got abs? Thats why it wont do a burnout with foot on brake. Used to have a vs and you could dab the brake lightly and get it started but the vt's on they wont do it as easy.:thumbsup:

Come for a drive with me and ill show you burnout (you bring the tyres) and for shits and giggles ill let you pick the car. If you dont see smoke ill give you $100 hahahaha

redcv6

supercharged intercooled
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute, diesel landcruiser 100s, hq panel van
ohhhhhhhh i can imagine this guy trying it right now in his front yard and going through his fence lol. mate go try a neutral drop, it'll take a few years off your trans life, but hey like you said, your an idiot

Cody82

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
yeah fair nuff its a bit of a gay topic but who here as never done a burnout?? They waste money, **** your car, piss people off and are dangerious yeah enough reasons to not do them on public roads but everbody has been 17 and they were not so bad then ! And its pretty sweet when you see a VZ ss doing a decient burnout come power slide down a main road, but the P plater in the falcon with a latino sticker on his backwindow well he should know better!

an-D

Reaction score
Website
www.streetwagons.com
Members Ride
Nissan Silvia S15
everyone has been through the stage where you just want to rip a burnout and wreck some tyres so stop baggin the poor kid..

try pulling out ya abs fuse from the fusebox under ya bonnet (make sure to put it back in afterwards), turn ya wheels full lock to the right and give it ago.. should smoke them up nicely.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
everyone has been through the stage where you just want to rip a burnout and wreck some tyres so stop baggin the poor kid..

try pulling out ya abs fuse from the fusebox under ya bonnet (make sure to put it back in afterwards), turn ya wheels full lock to the right and give it ago.. should smoke them up nicely.

Why does everyone say this? ALOT of people all through their life keep it for a track without being a wank on the street.

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
Cant believe people are defending this twat? Its Not Rocket Science

Jarrad

Sherminator
Reaction score
Members Ride
Silver Ex Cop VX Wagon
Everyone knows you can't do a burn out that way! "Hairy Eater" said the back wheels. I'm sure he meant the front ones.

You've got to tie your diff to something solid like the water meter or the back of your mum's Corolla.

Sure some oil under the wheels and a 5000RPM click into drive will get it started (hold in Reverse for a second) but you'd be better off using your Ponds pimple cream. Read the tube's ingredients. It has "viscosity modifiers" and "a smooth even spreading properties".

At the Ponds institute they wear white coats so you know they're on to something. Just because the arms are tied behind their backs has nothing to do with it being a mental institute.

When your Dad catches you, you'll loose the keys and that's one less idiot for Channel 7 to report on "street hoons terrorising our neighbourhoods"

LOL great post :yeah:

myberlina

BAD COP! NO DOUGHNUT!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE Calais
bloody well said...

go to a track. or better still, find someone with a shed or a farm or something like i do. my dad is a mechanic, he has a big workshop, i go nuts in there, or on his 5 acres of grass. not the roads.

what im saying is at least if he wants to do burnouts then he should at least go find somewhere to go and safely do them.

the reason it wont do a burnout is: ecotec+auto+IRS = too much grip to too little power to do a standstill. theres no limiter on it, it just doesnt have the grunt to break traction.

Exactly... if the car doesn't wanna do a burnout then nothing other than $$$ is really gonna change it.

hmmmm... grass... fun fun fun.

an-D

Reaction score
Website
www.streetwagons.com
Members Ride
Nissan Silvia S15
Why does everyone say this? ALOT of people all through their life keep it for a track without being a wank on the street.

i dont recall him saying he wanted to do one on the street, i recall him saying that he cannot do a burnout in his 1998 commo executive.. so why generalise? maybe he is trying on private property? maybe he IS doing it at the drags?

you cant say you have never been a wank on the street? everyone does it, so stop being a d!ckhead and let it be :D