Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HELP me vs v6 wont start

digisol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota Landcruiser
The 12.56 I mentioned refused to turn over the engine one revolution before even the dash lights went out, mine on the same day after sitting for 4 days read 12.30 but it spun over as it should.

The stuffed one was due to a RS voltage regulator and it had no water left in the battery, while running mine read 14.4V, the VN stuffed battery read 18.9 V running.

Too easy to fix that one.

bedford72

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs executive 95 v6
Gday again have a test light and multi meter and a workshop manual and i am following what is says but it says a the ALDL earth the violet wire but there is not violet wire which should be for the fuel pump as at the fuel pump there is a violet wire and an orange wire with power,the places i have checked is the one under the steering wheel and there is one beside the glove box one has about 16 pin hole and the other is about 8 i think there are bigger and would take a spade terminal so does anyone have an idea how i can find the right wires.
cheers