Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] Help needed urgent !!!

King Hit Kiz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT commodore
Hey everyone, I have a 1998 executive VT commodore and it has 320### on the speedo but about 130### on the engine put in by previous owner and Anyways it's an auto... /: and i go for my p's in less than a month. But the main question I need help with is i have found a guy locally saying his selling his mum's car which is a VT commodore and is Manuel and has 340000 and has a new motor in it with roughly 100### kms and it's got a S PAC body kit on it and 5 months rego included but one problem he says the power steering cuts in and out and he doesn't know why ???

I need some advice !!!! For buying it and maybe converting my car or just selling my car ??? Please help.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Ummmm coz the ps pump/rack is ####ed??? More importantly, what's so urgent about this post???

Reaper

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
Another thread about this. Do you have a tv ?.....

VR38

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E
Ummmm coz the ps pump/rack is ####ed??? More importantly, what's so urgent about this post???

Reaper

I think ones cash is burning a hole in ones pocket.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
If i had a VT with 320 on it i would be looking for a newer car, not another VT with 340 on it. I can't see any logic in buying something like that, the ps pump will just be the start of your trouble - doesn't make a diff if its auto or emanual.

ispeed

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT HSV Senator Signature
Power steering cutting in and out sounds like it might be variotronic. About a $1200.00 exercise when I got mine reconditioned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD