Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[HELP] Oil Catch Can Omega S1

klavins

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International Wagon MY09.5
I need some help installing the catch can in my Series 1 Omega. If someone could draw coloured lines in photoshop or paint or something? Also, where is the best place to mount it? Will be installing an OTR very soon when the parts arrive.

Capsule

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE Omega
But now that I really think about it, there's something wrong in this setup because that would mean the Orssom OTR releases the oil vapors through the MAF since the breather is connected BEFORE it???

Or maybe that's a flaw in the Orssom design... Then I need a catch can too ;-)

Capsule

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE Omega
Sorry about the multiple posts but here are instructions that make much more sense to me:
catch can help

That would mean the guy on the Street Commodores forum is completely wrong and his catch can does nothing at all because it's actually filtering already clean air?

Capsule

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE Omega
The cam covers are the 2 big black parts you see once you remove the engine cover. This is where you'll find the spark plug coils, so the orifice you're looking for is probably behind the last spark plug coil on the driver side.