Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

help to fit a genuine vy s pack spoiler to a vy exec

Elite58

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec N/A Auto
Can some one please tell me how to install a vy s pack spoiler on my vy please it is a genuine 1. The guy told me that on the underside of the boot there r 2 round circles drill in the centre of them and thats where the spoiler goes then he didnt tell me how to wire the tail light. I get the spoiler tommoz monday and wanna b able to put it straight on. Any help would be appreciated. Wat drill size would i need for the holes and would i need to put some kind of rust guard on the drilled holes ao i dont get rust?

Elite58

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec N/A Auto
Can someone with an vy s pack spoiler on there car please post a pic showing the underside of the lid of there boot so i can see where the hole need to go please

fastest

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
I am a new member so i hope this helps
Picture_001

Picture_003

Elite58

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec N/A Auto
Thanks for the help i ended up going down to a holden dealer and making it look like i wanted to buy a car and had a look at a few and looking under there boot at where the holes are and yeah it was a simple job to do