Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HELP!! Wh seats into Wk caprice

Joshyyy92

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Wk caprice (v6)
Hey guys bought a Wk caprice with wh seats looms don’t match tried feeding power I have no idea how to do this can someone please guide me through wiring the two front seats in, the wh seats have a memory bank and fully electric yet can’t seem to power them up ….

HSV-508

Reaction score
Members Ride
01 WH Grange
Hey Joshy, how did you go with the wiring on the seats? I'm trying to fit WK Grange seats to a WH Grange and noticed the plugs are different. The wiring from the backrest of the WK has 1 plug with 4 wires where the backrest on the WH seat has 2 plugs, 1 with 3 wires and 1 with 2. I'd love to find what needs to be done in order to make them compatible.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Google just commodores VZ factory workshop manual.

Find the link and download it to a pc or Mac. Open “start here” file. Away you go. Wiring diagrams will be falling out of your arse.

HSV-508

Reaction score
Members Ride
01 WH Grange
Thanks Fu Manchu. I'll give it a go, hopefully I can work it all out.

HSV-508

Reaction score
Members Ride
01 WH Grange
Hey Fu I have tried downloading the file but Dropbox says file has been deleted. Any idea where else I can download it?

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
years and years ago but I think when I did it, the backrest motors had the different wiring to the seat module. I think I ended up swapping the wl trims onto the old wh base, and then stuck the wh motor into the rear frame.

HSV-508

Reaction score
Members Ride
01 WH Grange
years and years ago but I think when I did it, the backrest motors had the different wiring to the seat module. I think I ended up swapping the wl trims onto the old wh base, and then stuck the wh motor into the rear frame.
Thanks HSV126! We'll give it a go sometime during the holiday break.