Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

help with fitting a m90 supercharger ??

Liberator

Reaction score
Members Ride
billy cart
heya mate thinking about buying a M90 supercharger to fit to my ecotec engine from a vx but in a Vs body ( probably makes no difference ) just want to know if i give you a check list of everything i get with the charger if that will fit to the engine if not what else i need and how hard they are to get a hold of

ok so what i get with it is

SUPERCHARGER
MANIFOLD
INJECTORS
INJECTOR RAIL
IDLER PULLEY
MOUNT

just need to know is this all i need ?

on the standard ecotec thermo housing ? im pretty sure it doesnt need to know what to do with this as it is the only step stoping me from going and getting it and the fella selling it said that he doesnt have a thermo housing so i would need to supply that plus belts and some hoses is it worth it ? or should i look somewere else

sorry to be so vague as i do need lots of help with this and is the first time iv dealt with chargers on a v6

Lazin

Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS V6 Wag
Need heads, injectors are in the heads on the S/c ecotecs, or you can get a N/a-S/c manifold from ZZ performance in the US for around $300 AuD posted.
S/c crank balancer to drive the blower.
And a compression ration a lot lower than 9.4:1.
Good luck.

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
It would almost be worth sourcing a complete l67 engine. They come up for sale regularly for around the 2 grand mark and already have the lower compression ratio so you can run more boost

Liberator

Reaction score
Members Ride
billy cart
It would almost be worth sourcing a complete l67 engine. They come up for sale regularly for around the 2 grand mark and already have the lower compression ratio so you can run more boost

yeah thats the way im doing it now would work out better that way