Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

help with my boot install

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Are you after something like this?

Attachments

• SNC00023.jpg
    SNC00023.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 200

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
This is what i was after, so i could mount my mono block vertically on this...:thumbsup:

Attachments

• s5000861.jpg
    s5000861.jpg
    395.7 KB · Views: 213

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
whats going to hold the MDF in at the top and bottom..? Im thinking get a shitload of velcro strips, and velcro the carpet thats there now to the inner wall of the car. Then cut an MDF piece, and use another shitload of Velcro strips to secure it to the carpet...If that makes sense.I just dont want anything loose or dodgy...

Soz my pic wasnt to clear. but i meant cut little holes in the carpet and slide the brackets into the holes it should hold it there good
EDIT: forgot taht yah had a vp , is the carpet held agaist the wall with little clip/screws or is it just sitting there?

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
yeah the carpet in the VP just sits in there, its only a mould. There just a few plugs all together that hold it in, theres a few on the back, and one on either side of the wheel arches. But yeah where i want to mount it, its just a moulded peice of carpet with nothing to hold it in...