Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help with Personal loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
That's not entirely accurate. No answers YOU LIKE could possibly come from this thread. There are a good deal of intelligent answers already provided though. :)

See what i mean, i have told you the reason of the thread, To be steered in the direction of a lender, yet once again you have to have an input. There is good answers in here yes but not for the question i am asking, all your answers are absolute bogus!

You cant possibly say you aren't here to not attack me, everything i write you shut down and have to put your useless point in!

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
See what i mean, i have told you the reason of the thread, To be steered in the direction of a lender, yet once again you have to have an input. There is good answers in here yes but not for the question i am asking, all your answers are absolute bogus!

You cant possibly say you aren't here to not attack me, everything i write you shut down and have to put your useless point in!

Well why didnt you make the point abundantly clear in the first place.

"Hi, Ive had a default on a loan in the past and I need a relatively small amount for a medical emergency, can anyone recommend any lenders that are more lenient in these situations?" Job done.

Next time, limit the amount of detail, get straight to the point or better yet, dont ask a car forum for personal financial advice.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.