Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help with wheel offsets

Liam85

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF ssv ute manual
How about this for some poke?! Perfection haha

Attachments

• IMG_2098.JPG
    IMG_2098.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 247

Liam85

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF ssv ute manual
So angry my wheels aren't ready till next year but glad cause I can change the offset now. Thinking of going a little more aggressive then 35p all round.
One issue is the tyres still. How safe is it putting a 245 on a 10". Heaps of people say they will Debead but if I keep the tyres checked with pressure should be fine hey?
Plus I'm getting federal 595 rsrr put on and apparently they are a little wider then the size spec'd. So 245 should be fine you think?

NewbC4KE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV M6 & Monaco M4 125cc 2 Stroke Go Kart
Honestly not sure, but like any advice you get from a doctor get a second opinion.

Get on the blower and call around all the tyre shops near you and ask the question.

Liam85

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF ssv ute manual
Yeah fair call. I know lot s of guys on here are using that combo and have no issues.
Oh and that ute is 18 x 10 +22 all round. Think I might drop to 30 all round now

Liam85

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF ssv ute manual
Is there a big difference between going 30, 35 or 40 in the treads wall?

Liam85

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF ssv ute manual
Ok finally got them on. Will post pics later if people want. 20x10 +35 all round on a vf ssv ute.
Front has a bit of poke but just clears the stock shocks. Getting coilovers put in this week so will give it a bit more room. I'd say +38 is about as tight to the shock as you would want to go with stocks.
Rear sits fine. Clears everything. Pretty much bang on flush. Running a 255 tyre rear and 245 front on federals which run wider then most tyres they say so little stretch. Stoked with the look but just need it dropped now

NewbC4KE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV M6 & Monaco M4 125cc 2 Stroke Go Kart
Ok finally got them on. Will post pics later if people want. 20x10 +35 all round on a vf ssv ute.
Front has a bit of poke but just clears the stock shocks. Getting coilovers put in this week so will give it a bit more room. I'd say +38 is about as tight to the shock as you would want to go with stocks.
Rear sits fine. Clears everything. Pretty much bang on flush. Running a 255 tyre rear and 245 front on federals which run wider then most tyres they say so little stretch. Stoked with the look but just need it dropped now

Hell Yeah we wanna see.

I got my partially threaded H&R coilovers installed on the 4th of Jan.

Just gotta work out the rim situation in the few months.

I am looking at this ebay seller "tunershop-worldwide" not sure if there BBS rims are legit.

Gav at low down gaurd rolling, defos recommend
He'll even shave your bumper bracket down
http://www.kustomink.com.au/lowdown.htmlView attachment 189285

Thanks homie.

Liam85

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF ssv ute manual
IMG_2256.jpg
Was going to take a photo today but have dropped it off for the coilovers to be installed tomorrow so better photos when they are in. Otherwise here is a shot photo at stock height with the wheels. Can't see the concave all round with this angle