Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Heres one for you on traffic law

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
This is why you're supposed to look when you're planning to turn, before you turn there. :bang:

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Map of Tapleys Hill Rd, Queenstown, SA | whereis.com

If you look at the centre of the map there is a slip lane for traffic wishing to exit Old Port Road onto Tapleys Hill Road.

I am going to assume the person mentioned in the OP got into the right hand slip lane then turned into the oncoming traffic. How he did this is beyond me, apart from complete lack of attention and inexperience.

I am amazed there wasn't a serious accident.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
That intersection is marked out perfectly, so it can't be that one....

Maxxiz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SV6
All your going to hear on here is opinions, your not going to get one scrap of actual information except from maybe VicCop. As much as people say they know the intersection or whatever, their opinion means ****. You (or "your mate") are best to wait and see if anything happens and cross that bridge when u come to it. :beer chug:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
All your going to hear on here is opinions, your not going to get one scrap of actual information except from maybe VicCop. As much as people say they know the intersection or whatever, their opinion means ****. You (or "your mate") are best to wait and see if anything happens and cross that bridge when u come to it. :beer chug:

VICCOP lives in VICTORIA.

The OP Lives in SOUTH AUSTRALIA.

Opinion is totally different to knowing the road rules. If he went down the wrong road at that intersection, he should not be driving. Nothing opinion about it! Its funny how some ATC members seem to know SA better than SA people, specifically the rego sticker lulz

Maxxiz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SV6
VICCOP lives in VICTORIA.

The OP Lives in SOUTH AUSTRALIA.

Opinion is totally different to knowing the road rules. If he went down the wrong road at that intersection, he should not be driving. Nothing opinion about it! Its funny how some ATC members seem to know SA better than SA people, specifically the rego sticker lulz

Oh really? I forgot. He's still a cop, and road rules are road rules. Yes there are variations but its not like one state drives on the right and another on the left of the road.

If he went down the wrong road at that intersection, he should not be driving.

Now that IS opinion, that ain't a fact. Please, tell me you've NEVER gone down a wrong street, taken a wrong turn, done an illegal u-turn... "He who has not sinned may cast the first stone..." :thumbsup:

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
Now that IS opinion, that ain't a fact. Please, tell me you've NEVER gone down a wrong street, taken a wrong turn, done an illegal u-turn... "He who has not sinned may cast the first stone..." :thumbsup:

I've never accidentally turned into oncoming traffic, can I throw stones now? :)

dufus

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
rickshaw
I've never accidentally turned into oncoming traffic, can I throw stones now? :)

I've driven that road plenty of times and even turned right in that spot without turning into oncoming traffic. Wonder if I can throw stones. :beer chug:

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
I've driven that road plenty of times and even turned right in that spot without turning into oncoming traffic. Wonder if I can throw stones. :beer chug:

rock.jpg

2102314565_1438fce367.jpg

Which one do you want? I'm easy either way.