Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hero Killed Saving Family

Ace_VP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP S Pac
I dont know about the death penalty, sure it would be good for them to have to live for that time knowing the day they are going to die, but dieing slowly of old age in a prison is far more fitting and well worth the burden on the tax paying average joe.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I dont know about the death penalty, sure it would be good for them to have to live for that time knowing the day they are going to die, but dieing slowly of old age in a prison is far more fitting and well worth the burden on the tax paying average joe.

Yeh, those laptops, ipods, swimming pools, billiard tables make life soooo hard.

torana355

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SERIES 2 MY11 SSV A6 in IVY GREEN

The point is if these animals knew they would be punished by death there would be less chance they would do this kind of crap for a handbag. The prison system is not as bad as you may think. (My uncle is a prison guard)

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
in the report it says 'attack was completely unprovoked' but kinda gets you thinking. example sake if you and 3 other mates have knives, and one guy runs at you wouldnt you throw the weapons down and use your fists? your going to win anyway. just thinking maybe the story is missing something..

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
and also depending what field security guard he was he could have made enemies

vn_v6

Blumpkin
Reaction score
Members Ride
87 vl limited edition
police are NOT here to protect, their here to punish, if theres a brawl at a bar, they wont show up to stop it, theyl show up to punish whoever caused/won it, AUSTRLALIA, WHERE THE PIZZA MAN COMES BEFORE THE FKN POLICE OFFICER DOES

it can be provoked, when your craving for drugs, nothing else matters, ive seen a guy that got out of jail, same day, goes to dandenong skatepark toilet, and hits up, JUST AFTER HE GETS OUT OF THE DIVVY VAN, with bag of clothes, clean shaven, saught of amazed hes free, goes to payphone, minutes later dealer and him go in toilet, dealer leaves, mother and a child want to use the toilet a while later, the automatic door opens to show him vommiting infront of a little girl,

DRUGGIES ARE NOT NORMAL PEOPLE, concience says money money drugs drugs dugs, not maybe i shoudnt slash this family,

this has got to stop, i mean, walk through in a dark alleyway full of people at 2am in noble park, kind of expecting it? but in your own home, especialy murder in your own home, the police should be searching for them! not oh please if you see them tell me cus i simply cbf im just going to scratch eachothers asses in my office and target hoons, whihc half of p platers have a decent mind,

they wonder where they get the name "pigs" caus only 1/10 cops are decent

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
in the report it says 'attack was completely unprovoked' but kinda gets you thinking. example sake if you and 3 other mates have knives, and one guy runs at you wouldnt you throw the weapons down and use your fists? your going to win anyway. just thinking maybe the story is missing something..
Implying people nowadays fight fair......

police are NOT here to protect, their here to punish,
Wrong country. In this one, the police enforce laws, the courts hand out the punishments

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride