Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hey Hey It's Saturday 'Black' Red Faces - Racist?

Was the skit racist?

• Yes

Votes: 11 6.6%
  • No

Votes: 155 93.4%

• Total voters

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
srry i dident say this eailer but the only thing i could see wrong is that they had michale jackson impersonator in it he has only just died

So people should change their act they've been doing for 20years just because someone has died? What a load of crap. Its not like they were disrespecting him.

Joey_21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 HBD---mmmm LS1
wow i cant believe theres been back lash from what the **** can we do in this world that wont offend someone eg: baa baa black sheep bannnnnnnnnnneddd because it was deemed racist to black people was changed to baaa baa rainbow sheep but was bannedd yet again because it offended gay people like come on some people need a good slap across the face to wake them to the real world.

Joey_21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 HBD---mmmm LS1
srry i dident say this eailer but the only thing i could see wrong is that they had michale jackson impersonator in it he has only just died

but not racist never crossed my mind until that ****ing yank broght it up ****ing yanks

im racsit aginst americans now

who cares if hes dead, he aint coming back he was a tool anyway if he didnt have music he would be called a pedo weirdo knob ohhh wait they called him that anyway.

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Far too much political correctness in the world these days, thats the best thing about Hey Hey; its got little to no political correctness to it, simply - humour.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
STEALTHY, I thought the Chaserrs skit was pushing it but I still had a laugh and I wan't offended.

And those people who say the skit on Hey Hey was in bad taste because he had just passed away... you do realise the amount of jokes going around within a week of Steve Irwin passing?

In comedy, nothing is sacred and that judges bullshit rant about how hard america has worked to make black people not look like bafoons? What kind of comment is that? What america has done is not made balcks look less like bafoons but rather stop being to ignorant to cultural diversity.

Connick is just a tool and trying to make himself look all high and mighty.

dynoryder

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive wagon
i laugh at jokes of dead ppl they are pretty smart jokes

butt still i fell like god is gona send me to hell for paying out dead ppl (i dont belive in him but if god was real paying out dead ppl would probaly get you a one way ticket to hell)

butt i dont really care i was just makeing the point i was more concrned that they were paying out michale jackson cuz he is a legend

i never saw any raceisim in it at all

i dont care any more it wasent that funny any way but i laughed at it last night but dont really care any more it's over im not gonna type about it after this cuz it is old now

p.s who ****ing cares if it's raceist or not i sure dont

this is to all the ****ing wingers get ****ed and shove it up your asses i hope it was raceist to the wingers a least then it would piss them all off

****en wingers pissing me off about some **** i dont really care about F U RRRR C K

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
had to laugh at this bit
The frontman of the skit, Anand Deva, a prominent Sydney-based plastic surgeon, also apologised on Thursday morning, but said it was ironic that he'd been called racist, given his Indian background.

yeah thats right, youre only racist if youre white

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Its really interesting. I'm a member of the "Hey Hey Its Saturday" fanpage on Facebook (Hey Hey It's Saturday | Facebook) I comment Corrine Lawrence for her hard work in helping get Hey Hey back for the at least two reunion shows its had. I hope she can work closely with Darryl and the crew to get it back more often, if not full time - It's funny in this day and age how mcuh one small thing can throw a spanner in the works.

Corbs1234

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 3.6
What is seen as racist nowadays though? its all gone a bit far i think
and how could u not do a skit of the jacksons without painting yourself black?
i think the people who reckon it (or anything) is racist should grow up and get over it, be "offended" when called names stopped in primary school, grow up

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Gee what a surprise, with all these so called "racially motivated" bashings that keep happening, it's no wonder this was taken so out of context. This country has become a joke. Back in the late 80's / early 90's, people wouldn't have thought twice about this, now that our immigration laws have changed and the "water" is flooding in, we have to adapt.

Seriously, get the **** over it. BRING BACK HEY HEY IT'S SATURDAY PERMANANTLY!!!!!!!!!!!