Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hi

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
:( I missed all that bit

Doh I must have forgotten to make the 'Hi Im new & female' post when I arrived :p

DH as explained above has many meanings but basically means she has a partner!!!

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
welcome
if you have any questions about ya vz (or vy) just look throu the vy and vz sections thruther down and see if ya can find help. if not just ask and someone here will be able to help you

ive saved myself heaps by reading the how to section :)

Listen to him, pay no attention to the other little boys, they don't get lucky much... Cant half tell now can you?

Welcome to JC Tammy :D

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
haha shut up, dating sites dont work, adult friend finder only get me old italian women, plentyoffish gets me milfs, myspace gets me chubby whores, mirc gets me blokes acting as women and this site gets me abuse argh where is the cyanide pill uoffered to me in prvt

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
I'm also known as "Shewho", as in "she who must be obeyed" :bow: :rofl:

Hmmm.... When I read the word "shewho" the first time I pronounced it "shoo ho" to myself and I was like, bloody hell that's a tad harsh!!!

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
haha shut up, dating sites dont work, adult friend finder only get me old italian women, plentyoffish gets me milfs, myspace gets me chubby whores, mirc gets me blokes acting as women and this site gets me abuse argh where is the cyanide pill uoffered to me in prvt

bahahahaha, :p love ya work! :thumbsup:

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
Welcome to JC's Tammy :)

Hillerus

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VP Exec,Gsx-R 750

You could actually go out and meet females for real, like in bars and clubs and stuff. Or are you that ugly that even a blow up doll wont put out for you?:bang:

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob
You could actually go out and meet females for real, like in bars and clubs and stuff. Or are you that ugly that even a blow up doll wont put out for you?:bang:

iv found from my experiences thats been the worst place to find them. but thats just me;)