Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] HID KITS v2

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo + shitty painted vp
ITEM: HID conversion kits

CONDITION: New

PRICE: $100 for bixenon and $90 for single

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Can arrange anything you want.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, Direct Deposit, Funds Transfer or Other

CONTACT DETAILS: Email, PM, Phone or Other

OTHER INFO:
Bulb model: H1, H3, H4, H4, H7, H9, H10, H11, H13, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007, D2S, D2R, D2C, 880, 881.898
Color temperature: 3000K, 4300K, 6000K, 8000K, 10000K, 12000K, 14000K, dark blue, pinkish purple, green, red (dont know why you need half of these but thats whats available)

questions and whatever go here
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...s/143233-junnys-hid-faq-chat.html#post1604930

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL CHATTING POSTS WILL RESULT IN ONE OF THE JC MODERATORS OR ADMINISTRATORS INFRACTING YOU... NO EXEPTIONS

PLEASE REFER ALL CHATTING REQUIREMENTS TO THE THREAD MADE FOR CHATTING, THE LINK HAS BEEN POSTED AT THE BOTTOM OF POST #1

i

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
By chatting do you mean just random babble or....cause I have a few questions.

1. By bixenon do you mean high and low beam?
2. Roughly how hard are these to install? I'm quite decent with tools. Oh and I have a VX if that makes any difference.
3. Is 6000k about as bright as you go? By that I mean that I want to see distance, I have heard that going above this is actually counterproductive.

Yeah, as in idle chit chat. I.E. Cheers for the idea mate, ill order one day when i get the money...

But asking questions is completely fine, this thread will be treated just like any other FS thread - VKCOMMO

Last edited by a moderator:

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
By chatting do you mean just random babble or....cause I have a few questions.

1. By bixenon do you mean high and low beam?
2. Roughly how hard are these to install? I'm quite decent with tools. Oh and I have a VX if that makes any difference.
3. Is 6000k about as bright as you go? By that I mean that I want to see distance, I have heard that going above this is actually counterproductive.

1. yes high and low beam....(not 2 seperate bulbs though... some people think this is the actual high beam)
2. bi xenon are straight forward... single are still pretty easy.
3. yeah 6000k is pure white.. then it gets blue-er but less light... I was 4300k is the brightest but yellow (correct me if I'm wrong)

Also VKCOMMO.... you scared me with your pm... lol.
Was there chat in this thread? didnt know if there were just checked now. sorry but as you said I got another thread open for that....
EDIT: also if you feel the need to close this thread down then do so. I'll be happy to sort things out first =D
LOL, i didn't mean to scare you. Sorry..

There isnt any chat in this thread, but there is alot in the other HID thread, so i wanted to make sure from the start that people were 100% advised (Even though they shoulkd be reading the rules), so we dont get anyone getting their knickers in a knot when they get a infraction for chatting.

I won't close it now, but ill have a chat with admin and ask them if this is fine or not, i personally don't have a problem with this, as you said 'It is basically to help people'

The only reason i'd have a problem is if you started to use HID imports as a form of income, and not a couple of $$ for your troubles, i'm hoping when you say a couple in the PM you mean a couple, not adding on $15 or $20 to the total for your pocket. - VKCOMMO

Last edited by a moderator:

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
OK some questions that I forgot, is the kit completely reversible, as in do all the factory wires and parts remain intact in case I need to take the kit off?
Do these bulbs last longer than standard H4 because I'm sick of replacing mine all the time. Also where can you get replacements from?
IS this the same kit as the last group buy? And are you taking deposit for these?

I get paid next Tuesday if that's OK. Otherwise put me down.

ToMMMaY

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Berlina S Pac SII L67 Turbo Project
im also keen on a set
got a vt commodore so whats best for that
i want something to blind people /also look the coolest i dont care about defects its all about the looks

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
im also keen on a set
got a vt commodore so whats best for that
i want something to blind people /also look the coolest i dont care about defects its all about the looks

please gtfo

and yes acarmody it is reversible

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
OK so this is a group buy like the last one, if so then H4 6000K Bixenon for me if you can wait until Tuesday for payment. Or do you already have these?