Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

High guys I'm plan to buy a 2012 VE series 2 sv6

EkkoS

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sv6
Hi guys, I'm new to here and just got my license not for long
I'm plan to buy a demo/sec hand(under 50k km)VE SERIES 2 sv6 in couple months
That will be my first car and I'm not really sure the prices
Would anyone give some suggestion and tips? :) :lock:

Starkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS 2011 Nitrate
You will find this is not the most informative/friendly forum at times. But sift through the dribblers and good informative responses will come.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
You will find this is not the most informative/friendly forum at times. But sift through the dribblers and good informative responses will come.

This is true at times , but still there are some helpful members , rare as a pork chop in a Synagogue at times , but still there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

timandhayley

Reaction score
Members Ride
Astra RS-V Hatch
Avis and Hertz are selling 2012's to dealers for $18,000 to $20,000. This used car market operates in cycles and we are currently right at the height of the cycle, I.e prices are high. This is due to Christmas and new year.

Prices will start to come down in March and April. If you can wait until then it is will be cheaper. The only problem is that there isn't many VE's left to come back from Rentals and this will push up the used prices, due to lower supply.

If you want a privately owned or government car you will be paying up to mid 20's. There's no point in looking at prices now if you're 2 to 3 months away from buying, because the market would have completely changed.