Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hillzzy's VY SV8

Hillzzy

SVEiGHT
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8
just a quick snap of the rear lowered.. fronts will be done soon along with all new front end bushes, new struts and possibly a strut brace.

380721_301771986500369_241774839166751_1288861_28144099_n.jpg

Last edited:

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS + VY exec + Vs wagon
Looks good mate. Glad u changed the wheels.. Looks a lot better with the new wheels. I prefer the spoiler off personally.. But I still like the look of it with it on.. It's amazing how much differance it makes to the rear end.. Keep it up. :)

Hillzzy

SVEiGHT
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8
Looks good mate. Glad u changed the wheels.. Looks a lot better with the new wheels. I prefer the spoiler off personally.. But I still like the look of it with it on.. It's amazing how much differance it makes to the rear end.. Keep it up. :)

Thanks mate. i like the wheels but wouldnt mind some ssv's or something bigger and yeah the spoiler will probably be coming off as i got the grommets and led brake light :) jus need that rear number plate surround painted.

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
i was just about to suggest getting the number plate surround painted.. Will make a big difference.. It might even pay to ring Just commodore spares.. They did have a red ss at one of their locations.. i never went to look at it, but you might be able to grab a surround from it..

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
The black wheels suit the red and the car should look better without the spoiler and the number plate frame colour coded.

Hillzzy

SVEiGHT
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8
i was just about to suggest getting the number plate surround painted.. Will make a big difference.. It might even pay to ring Just commodore spares.. They did have a red ss at one of their locations.. i never went to look at it, but you might be able to grab a surround from it..
Yeah definitely it seems Holden were too lazy with this car it looks tacky.. Not sure if the ss colour is the same as mine is sting red where urs is red hot I'm guessing?
The black wheels suit the red and the car should look better without the spoiler and the number plate frame colour coded.
Thanks mate yeah spoilers comin off asap :)

Dont think my springs are gonna settle much more by the look of them I figured superlows would be sitting level with the tyre by now so I've got another pair off a mate I can chuck in if they don't...

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
yea i think your right about the colour, could always get yours painted.. :) What did you use to paint your rubber spoiler grommets?

Do you have an engine cover? if not, the rails the engine covers sit on do come off.. would look a bit nicer without em..