Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

hit a wall

VLACS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
bad news. i hit the side wall of my garage. the side little bumper bit of the front fell off in many peices. oh and it broke the front part too so i cant attach a new bit onto the front part of the bumper. my folks are pissed off. but ill just get a new one. how much would a hole new bumper cost from teh wreckers. oh and a new flicker light box bit. :bang: :hit: :mad: :(

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
does flicker light mean blinker? at most youd get the whole front and sides plastic bits for $100 and no more than $30 for the blinker housing.
yours are colour coded bumpers arent they? might be wrong..... add a bit to paint them if so.

VLACS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
i went looking yesterday for new stuff. a guy told me that proper holden stuff would cost like 500 bucks for what i wanted. i went to a wreckers and they said 90 for teh front part and 45 for the side bit. this was with out the grey bit above it though. the other place i went to said 180 for the front and left side bit as well as the grey stuff for 180. and id need to paint it.the light i forgot to ask about. one wrecker i went to though had some crappy old lights that i didnt want. i also saw a walky front for 500. would that look ok with just normall other parts

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Your getting ripped man, where are you from?

I saw a brand new front bar in plastic for 80 bucks. Minus the side pieces. Thats brand new!

VLACS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
proper holden stuff?? doesnt matter now any way. im getting it fix on insurance. how much should that little lip around bottom cost then. the

habro

Resident Car Hack
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
Getting it fixed on insurance? Won't you still have to pay a premium? And lose your no-claim bonus and/or no-claim 1x buffer? Surely the damage would be less than what you're going to have to pay to them anyway?

VLACS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
Probably, im not sure. my dad is sorting it out. im too young to know all that stuff.