Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

hmmmm

The pig

Reaction score
Members Ride
69 rs ss camaro/ rodeo dual cab
Thanks for the info mate, only problem is we are buying a house together she stays out every week end sometimes the whole week and expects me to live with it, to be honest its peaceful without her around.:D

The pig

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks to all you lot for the advice. I honestly appreciate it, ya know sometimes you just have to let things out before they corrode your mind, what ever happens, happens. Im not a thug or tough nut but damn i want to tune in that dj like a godamn rail car.

Huntington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
Really good advice from Tsunamix, take all the emotion out the situation and tune your actions to what is going to best for your future.
It has been a while since you originaly posted, have you taken any action yet? Hope things are at least starting to look better.

You MUST - Document, document, document.

take photos of her being schizo / self harming / any behaviour deemed anti social.
Note in a diary any time / date she goes off her rocker. Even if it's only a month or 2.
Note times and dates of when she leaves the house to go visit her cheatwhore.
Document document document for 2-3 months.
Make a list of everything you've purchased while with her, attach any receipts you've got and note it's current value (immacualte / worn etc).
Make a list of any money you have given her.

Then - take everything that is rightfully and provabley yours and lock it up in someone else shed and give the keys to a mate. That way you can't be accused of using it / devaluing it whatever.

Get a lawyer.

Write her a letter, not tell her, that she is to move out and take all her posessions that she paid for out of her income only give her a copy of the list of the things jointly paid for and tell her you will see her in court. Hand it to her. Note the time and date.

Wait 48 hours and change the locks. Document any bad behaviour, things she takes that are jointly owned.

Don't get into any fights, just let her bury herself.

Go to court, point out her documented behaviour, point out her 'taking or rather stealing' of things jointly owned, point out her cheating and provide evidence, do not get into battles or fights with her, just sit back and make her look like a lunatic.

Point out any self harm scars, point out and diagnosis of bipolar disorder. Suggest that if theres any doubt that the court is more than welcome to make it's own assesment.

Ask the magistrate to bear in mind the difficulties that this has put you through in the last however many years, and how you have diligently pursued the relationship, with every effort to improve her health and well being.

Point out that you have been repaid by her cheating on you, present times and dates if you can, and before she can argue with you, say you are prepared to name the person and have them summoned as a hostile witness and to force them to testify under oath.

Present it all in an indifferent, unstressed, open and honest way.

Sit back, watch her scream, rant, rave and threaten.

Watch the judge award everything to you that she didn't specifically pay for out of her own income.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
Hire Robert Shapiro, hell, he got OJ off the hook, so surely he could do wonders for you! Or Erin Brocovich.

The pig

Reaction score
Members Ride
huntington

All emotions are basically null and void now, im in the process of sorting the house to sell i agree tsunamix gave great advice as did alot of others, i have mates offering to get their hands dirty to sort out dj homewrecker but i have declined the offer no need for any violence yet unless the rumours and bullsh:t continues.

The pig

Reaction score
Members Ride
If this crap ends up before a judge do you think shed get away with it coz shes bipolar and bpd???

Banicks

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais '07
Couldn't say mate. It all depends on the judge's own life experiences and perspective on it.

Also comes down to how competent your representative is, if you have the cash to buy a good solicitor do it. The they will prepare good evidence if you have it. Generally these cases come down to whomever has the best physical and presentable evidence. In lieu of that, whoever can cry the most and be convincing.

Tsunamix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2
She can't get away with it by being bipolar.

It must color any decisions she's made, and any actions she's taken.

A man who can only breathe in an iron lung, still has to pay his medical bills. He did'nt choose to have bad health (like a drug addict does), but that doesn't mean that everything is free.

No-one gets away with squat. Besides - you can insist on her proving herself being Bi-Polar, which is liking proving yourself insane. Can be done but it's gonna F&*k up your life if you do. Never be allowed to get a bank loan, credit card etc because she cant be trusted to make decisions ?

Game over man. Give her the rope to hang herself with.

The pig

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanx tsunamix, shes bipolar last 14 years amd same with borderline which se has more of, she is an alcoholic can drink a 5 litre cask o berri crisp dry white in a day. , just waiting mainly to sort our house for sale then ill bebuying a new two storywith my sis. Cheers tsunamix u know your stuff. :D

Last edited:

The pig

Reaction score
Members Ride
finally

Thankfully my 69 camaro build project has been trucked over to my mates panel shop on the gold coast so no more damage to a muscle car ive loved since i was a 15 yo kid. So no more dents n scratches from the troublesome two. Now its time to prep my home for sale. Sell move out and kick her ass goob bye.

Last edited: