Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hobbies (other than your car)

ducatis

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE
juzza...coming back to forums... what the go with that i read another post about how your back. what happened in the first place?

ohh and i like going on jc...seriously i have a problem with going on here that i need help with

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
Poker (in real life not on internet), Golf, I do alot of nothing, playing pool at the pub, getting pissed at the pub. I pretty much just live for the weekend which is playing pool at the pub and getting pissed at the pub.

MYSS94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR | VU2 SS Ute
Listening to METAL!!!!!
Recording music
Computers,
Listening to more METAL!!!!!
Jammin with tha band

ohh...and listening to some more METAL!!!!!!!!

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
if we can't say cars, or anything about them, then I'm stuffed... seriously, most of my time is spent researching for my project. it's terrible.
but other hobbies... movies, music, internut, and I read a fair bit- ralph, fhm, various car mags etc. Oh, and I keep telling myself to pick up my bass again, paid so much for it and haven't really ever played it, but don't want to sell it

Dylan VT

Metal forever
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT commodore acclaim
I love to play guitar. If I had have saved all my money I have spent on musical equipment my car would be so much better, but that's the way I like it. :)

I mainly play metal and jazz.

jack.mc

Nothing witty to say :(
Reaction score
Website
www.jacks-lounge.com
Members Ride
VN Vacationer
I'm getting back into we design a bit at the moment, thats fun (in short sessions!). Most of my time is taken up though.. Uni, work, and trying to fit the gym in doesn't leave much time :(

-UNKNOWN-

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 VR S2 BT1 5 Speed, N13 Pulsar Vector
I dont do much apart from my cars! I LOVE my music, without it id go insane. I make a bit of trance. Play poker, ps2 a fair bit, I also collect a few things like, Simpsons ****, Government signs! Also got pet rats (one is blind btw) kinda cool. Born with no eyes, they keep me busy a bit.

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Cars
Computers/Website stuff.
Chicks
Cooking
Club'n
Tunes/Movies/ V8 supercars
Gym
Pool is fun with a few mates.

* cursin in my car.. :)

sganro

i speak before i think
Reaction score
Members Ride
yet another VS
Im a uni student so going out and getting full of piss and bad manners is a given :D . Love music and stereos. Also enjoy anything outdoors - love fishing and watersports, and watching the supercars, footy and cricket.

commyvx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 V6
i like to watch movies, internet, drinking on weekends i also like to go surfing and wakeboarding (but don't get to do it that often any more because of working on weekends) used to do sailing but the working on weekend thing got in the way of that as well:bang: