Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden By Design Code??

V

vyyoot

Hey Guys,
I have a Vy ute which has the HBD package. When I bought it I was told it had sports suspension. On the Holden by Design plate one of the codes is SSP. Is this the sports suspension code? As our other car an HBD VZ Lumina has FE2 suspension and it says FE2 on the HBD plate. I am a bit confused?? Can anyone help?

Dowling_s

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VY2 SS
SSP is Seal panel covers i think i have that code too
Scotty

R

Rainbow

HBD Plate

My 2004 Berlina with HBD FE2 suspension : HBD plate says 'SUS'
I assume this is their code for FE2 - then again it could be a hint that all is not right...! :unsure:

Boeing777

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Thunder SV6 Ute
I'm not sure what SSP is - however my VY Wagon had the codes "SUS" for FE2 suspension and "ALS" for Alloy Wheels (S class).

But if you got a S/SS or Storm ute, its got sports suspension stocko anyway.

lumina1976

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lumina VY HBD
Hbd

Hey Guys,
I have a Vy ute which has the HBD package. When I bought it I was told it had sports suspension. On the Holden by Design plate one of the codes is SSP. Is this the sports suspension code? As our other car an HBD VZ Lumina has FE2 suspension and it says FE2 on the HBD plate. I am a bit confused?? Can anyone help?

Hey man it should have FE2 stamped into the plate to state it has a sports suspension pac. l never heard of SSP maybe it is a sports pac ?

vt_hsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS HBD
My HBD SS has got AWJ GPS STS stamped on it GPS is obviously GPS but does anyone know what AWJ or STS stand for?

SMURFTEC.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VS S Commodore
Hey man it should have FE2 stamped into the plate to state it has a sports suspension pac. l never heard of SSP maybe it is a sports pac ?

dunno if that bloke will be replying man, last time he signed in was in 2006.

Sean880

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 ser 2 and 911 Porsche Carrera S 997
My HBD SS has got AWJ GPS STS stamped on it GPS is obviously GPS but does anyone know what AWJ or STS stand for?

AWJ

"AW" is the HBD wheel code and "J" is the wheel style designator which indicates the car was ordered with the HBD "J " series wheel (which is the 18 inch seven spoke design). Hence AWJ.

I ordered my car with an HBD wheel option but it's not the J series design.

By checking the options on your car you should now be able to decipher the STS code.

Cheers