Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Calais 2003 VY , clubsport guages !

darkphat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais 2003 V6 3.8L
Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible to install a "Modified Holden Commodore Gauge Pod Cover for VY VZ HSV S" as i've found this part on ebay, which can fit any 52mm GAUGE in the provided slots. Because i've realised when you press "mode + set", you get different car readings such as "water temp" and "Battery voltage" etc. ?? Would this mod be possible or just out of reach ? I just find it interesting as its pretty rare seeing gagues in a stock Holden Calais VY 2003 v6 3.8L car.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY s m5 supercharged
You would just be better off getting the gauge pod fitting any brand gauge you like (that fits) and installing a sensor to sute
I have done this in my vy, i have two auto meter gauges they are 2 1/6 in size
one oil pressure and one AFR gauge. the oil pressure has its own sender in the kit that you just have to install and the AFR just wires into the factory sensors

ssavage

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV 9.5
i use to own a VY SS and had all the normal stuff done like exhaust edit intake and i installed hsv gauges then go defect for them because they were not factory just a word of advise