Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Caps Fuel at 99 Cents A Litre

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
GM Holden is tackling rising fuel prices head-on by capping the price of fuel at 99 cents per litre for all new Holden customers.

Private customers who buy and take delivery of any new Holden before 31 October will enjoy a 99 cents fuel cap on 91 RON petrol or diesel for up to 20,000 kilometres or two years, whichever comes first, with Holden covering the difference.

Alan Batey, Executive Director of Sales, Marketing and Aftersales said the Holden 99c Fuel Cap would ease the pain of petrol and diesel prices for Holden customers.

"We will provide this cap across all segments to ensure the benefits are as widely available as possible, given that fuel prices impact all drivers regardless of the size of their car," Batey said.

"Whether you're buying a Commodore for the family, a Barina as your first car, or a Colorado as tool of trade, we know everyone will appreciate our helping hand.

"GM Holden is committed to providing affordable and economical cars to our customers, and this campaign is another way that can be achieved."

New Holden customers will be given a Holden 99c Fuel Cap debit card to purchase fuel for up to 20,000 kilometres, based on the vehicle's ADR081/01 combined fuel consumption figure. In most cases, within 48 hours of fuel purchase, the customer will be debited from their nominated bank account to the value of 99 cents per litre purchased.

Accounts can be monitored by a monthly email statement or checked any time online or by phone. Consumers can see how many litres have been purchased during that month and the savings they have made.

Holden has established a website - Fuel Offer - for consumers interested in the Holden 99c Fuel Cap.

Source - Holden Media

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Yeah... It's not a great deal. I'd skip it and just for $5k or so off the cost of the car. I worked it out today and at best, you'll save about $2500 on the fuel deal (based on $1.80 per litre fuel) and not all at once...

VSnut

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SS 355
Hell yeah not a bad deal. shame they cant back date it to 1995 lol. its a real bastard when your worked stroker motor only does 350km to a tank.might buy me a new 1 :smile:

doms3

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz
At least it's something

17UCK!

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs III commodore ute
good old holden .. 99c pet is the go