Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Oh, that's understandable. 007 is going to be worth an absolute mint in 20 years. Anyway, 0044 will visit Adelaide fairly often; if you see it, yell out, "Hey, I'm Super coach!" and we'll have a good old roadside chat, mate.
If I know your coming I'll go grab mine out the shed.

ProfMopar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 Auto
If I know your coming I'll go grab mine out the shed.
You honour me, Sir. Much appreciated.
Incidentally, I did go peek at Southgate's stock last night: Spitfire SSVR sportswagon - wild surfy looking thing! Heron SSVR sedan - cool! Heron SV6 Black Edn ute - really does look smart. SOG Calais - class act. Heron Calais V8 Sportswagon - family car sleeper. Nitrate SSVR ute - tough. Barina - colour unimportant - bleggghhh!

GTR69

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV
G'Day GTR69, long time no hear, how's morale at the plant? Please tell us there's a rumor Nick Xenophon has cooked up some plan to stop what seems to be the inevitable.
Morale seems good. My car is getting built at the moment. Managed to get heaps of shots of it getting framed through body shop, running through the tanks in PTEC and getting sprayed in NEPS. Around 300 photos and various movies. Should be good to look back upon in years to come. Got it sitting up in topcoat strip at the moment, black roofed monday.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Incidentally, I did go peek at Southgate's stock last night: Spitfire SSVR sportswagon - wild surfy looking thing! Heron SSVR sedan - cool! Heron SV6 Black Edn ute - really does look smart. SOG Calais - class act. Heron Calais V8 Sportswagon - family car sleeper. Nitrate SSVR ute - tough. Barina - colour unimportant - bleggghhh!
Nice try Prof. Once again. All this talk about shades. You sound like the adolescent kid, telling the girl she's ugly and smells, while secretly disappearing to the boys dunny (Southgare), for some private time every time he thinks about her. Haha.

Spitfire Envy
The allure too strong, to the flame, moths drawn. Spitfire has bitten, now forever Prof's smitten.
Shades of this and shades of that, you suffer inside, they're all, old hat.
You do understand, without colour life's bland. Hear your Kids, hear your Wife, splash colour your life.
For once in the swage of this life so beige, so clear, shed a tear, for you've lost mans rage.
Feigning sick at the sight, truth feeling delight. That presence with a Chevy, now and forever, green envy.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Morale seems good. My car is getting built at the moment. Managed to get heaps of shots of it getting framed through body shop, running through the tanks in PTEC and getting sprayed in NEPS. Around 300 photos and various movies. Should be good to look back upon in years to come. Got it sitting up in topcoat strip at the moment, black roofed monday.
What I wouldn't give for that experience with my car GTR69. A collage of pics from start to finish would be amazing.

LastV8?

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VF2 Redline
Nice try Prof. Once again. All this talk about shades. You sound like the adolescent kid, telling the girl she's ugly and smells, while secretly disappearing to the boys dunny (Southgare), for some private time every time he thinks about her. Haha.

Spitfire Envy
The allure too strong, to the flame, moths drawn. Spitfire has bitten, now forever Prof's smitten.
You do understand, without colour life's bland. Hear your Kids, hear your Wife, splash colour your life.
For once in the swage of this life so beige, so clear, shed a tear, for you've lost mans rage.
Feigning sick at the sight, truth feeling delight. That presence with a Chevy, now and forever, green envy.
And the fact his wife is keen on Spitfire will be a burden to bear for a lifetime if he has regrets

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Spitfire wagon? When I was there a week or so ago it was a Spitfire sedan.

ProfMopar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 Auto

Spitfire Envy
Normally one hears, "Stick to your day job, mate", but in your case, Hemi-son, I think your talents lay elsewhere; You're a poet, and I guess you ought know it. (Of course, this doesn't apply if you actually work as a poet).