Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

sabman57

Reaction score
Members Ride
M6 Spitfire MSE
Checked mine out. Need to press the button for interior lights on when door is open. Then they illuminate when you open the door.
Not sure how to turn on the puddle lamps though?
Hi Cuda , the puddle lamps have on my MSE have worked since I picked it up, must be a setting somewhere in there...

sabman57

Reaction score
Members Ride
M6 Spitfire MSE
Guys as more and more of you get your limited edition deliveries (including early directors and magnums) can I get expressions of interest for a Melbourne meet up in the next few weeks / month or so?
Guys as more and more of you get your limited edition deliveries (including early directors and magnums) can I get expressions of interest for a Melbourne meet up in the next few weeks / month or so?
Sounds good....

sabman57

Reaction score
Members Ride
M6 Spitfire MSE
Anyone here own a red MSE. Vic rego plates : ENDVF....?

zappaboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V V6 Sportswagon, Motorsport Auto VE Ute
All of the lamps being discussed are standard features of the Calais V which is great to have them also on the MSE as the director would have them as it is based on the Calais V. Does the Magnum get any of these features ??

I suppose a Sydney meet will be organised in due course.

macman

Reaction score
Members Ride
MotorSport
Finally had my MSE tint done through Car Tint, Rob did a real professional job, it looks great. Also dropped off the beast to Dan today to use his magic on it and make it look like it should, all glossy and shiny and protected with Opticoat Pro +. He mentioned he will use a new Opticoat Pro product that he got hold of just a few weeks ago that makes it glossier than ever before, so we will look forward to picking it up Wednesday morning. Will take a photo if I can find the blasted charger that is missing and its not raining lol:p

Bren66

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf Motorsport
Just had the walky W407 kit fitted to the MSE and couldn't be happier with the result. It was always part of the plan for this car but wanted to run her in first and experience the car in standard form for a while first so it's kinda like getting a new car again the change is that big.
Firstly it sounds so much better, while not obnoxiously loud it is louder and deeper, it losses the crackle pop of the standard system and to be honest I was a bit over that, at idle it sounds great, can definitely tell she's been cammed.
The engine bay looks way better without the ugly factory air box and those ceramic headers look awesome, I painted the W407 badge black to match the black on red theme of the car.
The performance is chalk and cheese, while not real noticeable under 3500rpm when you put the boot in absolutely bloody hammers, it's now a seriously fun car to drive. The thing I wasn't really wasn't expecting is how much the car rocks and shakes randomly at idle for such a baby cam, at the lights you do get rocked around a little but for me it's all part of the experience of driving a modified car.
Can't speak highly enough of this package, yeah it's pricey and a lot of people on here bag the walkie kits but you get a quality product that's been well researched and just works so well.

IMG_3053.JPG
IMG_3054.JPG

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
Finally had my MSE tint done through Car Tint, Rob did a real professional job, it looks great. Also dropped off the beast to Dan today to use his magic on it and make it look like it should, all glossy and shiny and protected with Opticoat Pro +. He mentioned he will use a new Opticoat Pro product that he got hold of just a few weeks ago that makes it glossier than ever before, so we will look forward to picking it up Wednesday morning. Will take a photo if I can find the blasted charger that is missing and its not raining lol:p

I have exactly the same combo, Rob and Dan are both great, well chosen mate :)

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
Just had the walky W407 kit fitted to the MSE and couldn't be happier with the result. It was always part of the plan for this car but wanted to run her in first and experience the car in standard form for a while first so it's kinda like getting a new car again the change is that big.
Firstly it sounds so much better, while not obnoxiously loud it is louder and deeper, it losses the crackle pop of the standard system and to be honest I was a bit over that, at idle it sounds great, can definitely tell she's been cammed.
The engine bay looks way better without the ugly factory air box and those ceramic headers look awesome, I painted the W407 badge black to match the black on red theme of the car.
The performance is chalk and cheese, while not real noticeable under 3500rpm when you put the boot in absolutely bloody hammers, it's now a seriously fun car to drive. The thing I wasn't really wasn't expecting is how much the car rocks and shakes randomly at idle for such a baby cam, at the lights you do get rocked around a little but for me it's all part of the experience of driving a modified car.
Can't speak highly enough of this package, yeah it's pricey and a lot of people on here bag the walkie kits but you get a quality product that's been well researched and just works so well.

View attachment 194807 View attachment 194808

Looks great mate. Is it just my eyes or the rear holden badge seems a bit rotated clockwise... like 20 degrees or so. Was it removed and refitted ?