Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

Holden17

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 SV6 ute/MY17 LMF SS wagon
^^ Ah, forgot about tripple 8 racing as I stopped following racing many years ago.

Tagging the price to associate with tripple 8 racing sounds more plausible than appealing to the Chinese but I still find it stupid. After all, who wouldn’t negotiate the asking price down?
True, but if you’re old enough you’ll remember the debates when everything from food to clothes to cars to real estate began ending in all 9s as opposed to whole/round dollars.....doesn’t really matter what it ends in you would think but if the subconscious dictates then 8s will always sound cheaper than 9s I would think.

Rodders26

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 60th Anniversary, VF Motorsport Edition.
Great day at the proving ground #redcrew

Yes it was. It was one of the best motoring days of my life.
It was actually my 20 something wedding anniversary weekend so I tossed a bunch of flowers & chocolates to my wife as I headed for the garage to fire up the beast.

Totally awesome day. Unfortunately we couldn't take cameras into the proving ground so here are a few pics from the meeting points and outside the proving ground.

Last edited:

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
View attachment 203294

Yes it was. It was one of the best motoring days of my life.
It was actually my 20 something wedding anniversary weekend so I tossed a bunch of flowers & chocolates to my wife as I headed for the garage to fire up the beast.

Totally awesome day. Unfortunately we couldn't take cameras into the proving ground so here are a few pics from the meeting points and outside the proving ground.
Mmooney!
Yeah, it was a fantastic experience. Unforgettable

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
Great pics mate, and looks like a top day was had by all :)

Just one thing, I wonder if it's worthwhile obscuring the numberplates though?
Given the desirability of the cars, a lot of owners may get a little antsy about
having their plates on a forum like this, particularly if they haven't given the
go ahead.

Not having a go at you by any means, just something you might want to consider.

Holden17

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 SV6 ute/MY17 LMF SS wagon
Wow..fantastic pics guys. Genuine full size, Aussie sedans, utes & wagons...fantastic affordable vehicles like nothing else in the world.