Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

sabman57

Reaction score
Members Ride
M6 Spitfire MSE
Thanks sabman57, who was your dealer and where are they located? I just have to choose a dealer of my choice in Victoria to have my MSE delivered to and prefer not to pick one of these dealers asking ridiculous dd fees but will come down to the trade in value they are willing to give me on the MY16 SSV.
Hi GEN4SS, dealer is Mantello Holden, Sydney Rd, Fawkner....ask for Trevor, this is the person I'm dealing with....

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
My bad this is the latest and updated one

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
Deleted

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Hey Guys
has anyone got that MSE Dealer product info sheet where is says the Spitfire comes with red mirror caps?
if so can you send the link to downloas please
Many many thanks in advance
Hi Jetfrost,
That's news to me. I'll be happy with black or red. But red would look pretty cool I think.

ENVOUS_L67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S Pac Supercharged
Hi Martin, when I was selecting the options, my dealer said that apart from the rear wing and hood decal, all the options that I chose are dealer fitted........

My dealer said the same thing only the rear wing and the car cover was done at the factory everything else is dealer fitted.

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
Hi Martin, when I was selecting the options, my dealer said that apart from the rear wing and hood decal, all the options that I chose are dealer fitted........
G'day sabman57, well there's a surprise, different dealers saying different things. I specifically asked the dealer about this because of the way the contract had been filled out. She said regardless of how its shown all options are factory fitted for the MSE. Someone posted the red wheel centres were going to be dealer fitted cos they didn't want them knocked off from the factory. So now the dealers have to remove each wheel to fit the centres, what a PITA. It also means (if correct) if you've arranged for the NOPD option you'll have to remove the wheels yourself to fit them, a bigger PITA. At least you'll know the wheel nuts have been torqued up correctly :)