Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

RedMSE

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE
My Motorsport Edition turned up at my dealer yesterday afternoon. Went and had a look at it this morning. And I have issues. The rear wing and bonnet decal were both missing from it. Will the wing missing effect my car cover as well? Also does the model you get come as the order of your car? IF you ordered the wing does model have it as well same with the bonnet decal or does the model come with-out those if your car does. AS I told them I wont pick it up till it is 100% the way I wanted it.

Sorry to hear that. If you have any troubles go through Holden (on their live chat) and it'll get sorted. Which dealer was this?

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
My Motorsport Edition turned up at my dealer yesterday afternoon. Went and had a look at it this morning. And I have issues. The rear wing and bonnet decal were both missing from it. Will the wing missing effect my car cover as well? Also does the model you get come as the order of your car? IF you ordered the wing does model have it as well same with the bonnet decal or does the model come with-out those if your car does. AS I told them I wont pick it up till it is 100% the way I wanted it.
Hi SherKahn, when you say bonnet decal are you talking about the optional hood "power decal" if so this isn't an issue as these are fitted via the dealership, the rear wing is an entirely different storey though, as has been mentioned it is a different (reinforced) boot lid. Make sure you compare the VIN on your contract to that on the car, wouldn't be the first time a dealership has matched the wrong car to an owner.

SherKahn

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore MS
Bonnet decal was the optional power decal. This motor sport was the only one my local dealership was getting. The salesmen who I been dealing with for years as previous purchases same person, (My brother as well), They have always looked after us. Salesman believes the car was ordered correctly (With Wing and decal) and will be looking into it. I mentioned about the car cover as well. At the time I went in they were doing the pre delivery. And he couldn't do anything until they go over it, cause if they find any damage it is on the Transport company. Once this is done he is going to look into it further. He told me not to worry they will get it sorted. Wait and see I guess.

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Good news Psisle. It's been a long wait for you.
It certainly has, quite surreal really, I've got a plant contact who has been sending me pics all day

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
It certainly has, quite surreal really, I've got a plant contact who has been sending me pics all day
Wish I could have a contact within....you and SC are very lucky

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
Just arsey mate, arse beats class every time lol
I'll take tits over arse or class :oops: every time. Self evident really :cool: