Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
Due to me being away for work and then sick for a week. Mind you, the dealer seemed a little slow in providing the engine number etc to finalise the finance. Should be here Tues.
One minute of patience, ten years of peace, joy and happiness. Bet you cant wait.;)

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Hi all

Today I noticed a new Director for just under $125,000 for sale in Southport, QLD. But what really caught my attention is not just the pricing of the Director at the following weblink but the fact that it's a wagon:

https://www.carsguide.com.au/cars-f...ey=cg_s.3c209fe3a79fb0fcd35b5a763d576259#pos2

Regards,

RTSV6UTE
It says "to order" it also says Calais V Director EDT. It appears to be a dealer making wagon mock ups, cashing in on the Director demand.

GMHDIR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V / Director
Was torn between Motorsport & Director. Had to choose sight unseen in nov/Dec '16. Loved the 'Director' nameplate give its reference to Brocky/HDT. Motorsport stickers & Red mirror caps aren't quite to my taste, but prefer the sports front facia to that of the Calais. In the end went with the more limited build volume & nameplate of the Director. If the Motorsport had have been called Bathurst as was originally intended, there would have been no question (decals included map of the track with every Holden winner named down the flanks.

Can't go wrong either way
I agree , the front of the motorsports look nicer but I'm not a stickers fan either , I think the Director suits my age group a little more and I like the limited numbers but we have been ripped off with no model

GMHDIR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V / Director
It says "to order" it also says Calais V Director EDT. It appears to be a dealer making wagon mock ups, cashing in on the Director demand.
It's a shame Holden didn't make a real one , I'd have gone for it

Hyperduc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Redline Wagon
+1 more.

Ended up with the redline. No complaints though. Same same.

BLACK-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS, VE SS ute 360rwkws daily VE LPG
Was torn between Motorsport & Director. Had to choose sight unseen in nov/Dec '16. Loved the 'Director' nameplate give its reference to Brocky/HDT. Motorsport stickers & Red mirror caps aren't quite to my taste, but prefer the sports front facia to that of the Calais. In the end went with the more limited build volume & nameplate of the Director. If the Motorsport had have been called Bathurst as was originally intended, there would have been no question (decals included map of the track with every Holden winner named down the flanks.

Can't go wrong either way

yep the director looks a little to evokeish in the photos from front on and the chrome side vents don't match the black rims to me, otherwise I like it

lmfvf2ssredlineute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline lmf ute
i wish holden had been making these cars years ago with the ls3 fitted , may be the factory would not be closing its doors
why leave the best till last, such a waste holden RIP

Bookie

Reaction score
3 sleeps to go for my MSE
Red Auto
Its been a long wait!
I originally had a Director ordered early last year but got cold feet and requested my deposit back around November 2016
Then the specs finally came out in Feb and still I ummed and aarred but was fortunate enough to secure a Motorsport which I think is a better car.
Now its about to become reality, my missus and I are very excited.
I can't believe the positive review the cars get in the USA and they can't believe we are ceasing production, but that is another thread.

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
Hey Cuda, what's the latest with your car? must be close now.