Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Hey Cuda,

I've been absent from the forum for a while so haven't really been keeping up with what's been going on here. I must say that I am shocked and disgusted that the highly anticipated delivery of your MSE has been marred by these unfortunate circumstances. It really sucks that what was supposed to be a special and memorable moment for you has been permanently tarnished due to the incompetence of others.
Anyhow, congrats on the purchase and I hope you will put this saga behind you quickly so you can enjoy that MSE.
Hey Zero,

You've been conspicuous in your absence mate ;-). Welcome back!
Thanks, and yes it's almost behind me. The dealer is talking the talk. Which is great. I'm expecting a response to all my questions and a report they have demanded from the freight company. It'll work out mate. The car is SSenSSational!

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Hey all,

I really don't want to sound all prima donna. But I need to say thanks!!!

So, thanks to one and all, for all the kind, informative, helpful and supportive comments posted since last Wednesday when my Motorsport was unceremoniously dumped at a Suzuki dealership in an appallingly filthy state and without most of the protective packaging and stickers etc expected with an NOPD delivery. I cannot overemphasise how good it was to know there were a bunch of you blokes from all over this great country, who were on my side in the trenches. Thanks so much!
As I've said, since then I have been swamped at work (our peak season, multiple staff with flu, systems down etc etc). So, as much as it's haunted me, I've had precious little time to post updates. My apologies for that.
It may seem a bit OTT to some to have such a reaction to a car purchase. But, unlike some others, you blokes understand what these cars mean, the passion, the wait, the build up, the number of times you've visualised the and the arrival, conversations you've had etc etc. This isn't just a car. It's a masterpiece. A mechanical member of the family. It's here for life. To have it arrive as it did. Was, in all honesty quite distressing!
But, then there were all the posts!!! Like "get well" or sympathy cards, they flooded in. Bloody awesome you blokes! I may not have been posting. But I've certainly been reading and I am very grateful. Quite the little community aren't we ;)
I certainly have a different perspective regarding all those new members who post on JC looking for help. Often with far more serious problems than I had. I think at times we underestimate how helpful this forum is. It's an amazing resource, with some fantastic members. It's great to be a part of it.

So enough of my melancholy and mournful diatribe. It's time to sneak a peak of the Green Machine before bed hehe.:D

Cheers,
Cuda

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Hey all,

So, thanks to one and all, for all the kind, informative, helpful and supportive comments posted since last Wednesday when my Motorsport was unceremoniously dumped at a Suzuki dealership in an appallingly filthy state and without most of the protective packaging and stickers etc expected with an NOPD delivery. I cannot overemphasise how good it was to know there were a bunch of you blokes from all over this great country, who were on my side in the trenches. Thanks so much!
As I've said, since then I have been swamped at work (our peak season, multiple staff with flu, systems down etc etc). So, as much as it's haunted me, I've had precious little time to post updates. My apologies for that.
It may seem a bit OTT to some to have such a reaction to a car purchase. But, unlike some others, you blokes understand what these cars mean, the passion, the wait, the build up, the number of times you've visualised the and the arrival, conversations you've had etc etc. This isn't just a car. It's a masterpiece. A mechanical member of the family. It's here for life. To have it arrive as it did. Was, in all honesty quite distressing!
But, then there were all the posts!!! Like "get well" or sympathy cards, they flooded in. Bloody awesome you blokes! I may not have been posting. But I've certainly been reading and I am very grateful. Quite the little community aren't we ;)
I certainly have a different perspective regarding all those new members who post on JC looking for help. Often with far more serious problems than I had. I think at times we underestimate how helpful this forum is. It's an amazing resource, with some fantastic members. It's great to be a part of it.

So enough of my melancholy and mournful diatribe. It's time to sneak a peak of the Green Machine before bed hehe.:D

Cheers,
Cuda
Oh shux cuda

duaned

Reaction score
Members Ride
M6 Red Hot MSE
Nicely said Cuda!

Now for those of you that have rear wings on your motorsports are they entirely just painted in phantom black?

BLACK-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS, VE SS ute 360rwkws daily VE LPG
Hey all,

A mate has decided after seeing my Motorsport that he wants a Director. Does anyone know of any still available anywhere?

thers a guy on here that had 2 ordered and was offloading one

spitfire magnum unsold popped up today

upload_2017-9-6_3-34-39.png

Attachments

• magnum 2.JPG
    magnum 2.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 104

GMHDIR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V / Director
Hey all,

Cheers,
Cuda
Welcome back

BLACK-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS, VE SS ute 360rwkws daily VE LPG
Noted that same dealer with magnum above has 5 motorsports unsold so probably asking to much coin

LastV8?

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VF2 Redline
Hey all,

Cheers,
Cuda
We all know exactly how you felt, and in some regards I disagree - that first impression of your new car is probably THE most important after all the anticipation (like when a child is born). If it all starts well, what happens to it afterwards you can deal with.

BTW I have just installed a new CCTV system including a camera in the garage so I can always sneak a peek at my green machine from my phone whether in bed or away travelling - highly recommended!