Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Guys as more and more of you get your limited edition deliveries (including early directors and magnums) can I get expressions of interest for a Melbourne meet up in the next few weeks / month or so?
If I'm free that weekend I'll be there. Plenty of work over the next few weekends though, so will be date dependent.
Chryslers on the Murray is epic...Hmmm? Maybe Generals on the Bidgee!

macman

Reaction score
Members Ride
MotorSport
Guys as more and more of you get your limited edition deliveries (including early directors and magnums) can I get expressions of interest for a Melbourne meet up in the next few weeks / month or so?

I'll be there, just name a place, day and time.

Another Redhot Motorsport now in my home town, nearly spat the dummy when I saw the Baker now owns one the same as mine. Also saw the first on the road at the airport today, again same as mine with a wing, gave the guy a thumbs up as I slowly went past and he didn't seem to react. Guess not everyones an enthusiast huh!

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224

Another Redhot Motorsport now in my home town, nearly spat the dummy when I saw the Baker now owns one the same as mine. Also saw the first on the road at the airport today, again same as mine with a wing, gave the guy a thumbs up as I slowly went past and he didn't seem to react. Guess not everyones an enthusiast huh!
I've seen a white MSE locally, and yours, but they're the only LE's I've spied on the road.

Haven't seen a Magnum or Director yet...

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...

I know the feeling. Wagga ain't big enough for 2 green MSE's. I say, I say, get outa town before sundown Boy!

BLACK-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS, VE SS ute 360rwkws daily VE LPG
In another forum a MSE has clocked up 176kms and engine is dead(holden replacing) i's be pissed as engine numbers wont match now.

Said it rattled badly and stopped

SherKahn

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore MS
I have not seen any other Limited editions at all on the road where I live. I do know there will be a Magnum same colour as mine be he is still waiting on delivery. The only other one I have seen was at a Holden Dealership in their showroom 40kms away. Other than that one haven't seen any anywhere.

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
In another forum a MSE has clocked up 176kms and engine is dead(holden replacing) i's be pissed as engine numbers wont match now.

Said it rattled badly and stopped
Wow, link?

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
Have you got an expected delivery date? Mine was built 17/8 and still haven't got it due to the issues they are having with the body side mouldings
Delivery date was meant to be the 6th but it was delayed a week on the production line. I have no idea as the trims are still causing issues.

HemiMagic

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV REDLINE, CL Charger, VK Charger, Motorsport
Has anyone else got a "blurry" HUD???????