Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
My pics are finally uploaded on the previous page. Apologies for the premy post on Saturday. Tech issues.

The black highlights over the green and that shine, what a great package, it looks fantastic.

Colonel6061

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director
Too nice, well done, unfortunately for me I am up to week 3 of dealing with the bank, very long story but amazing how quickly you are cast to the side when you become 'debt free' from a mortgage
Spotted this on the production facebook, on the original 2 production line Pics they sent me my black director was following a white ute, what are the odds this is mine ? Was also another pic from behind it, Anyone aware of how random the process is around the make and colour that they go down the line in ? Also the next pic in the sequence of photos taken after the the attached one was the under side of a blue sedan, the same as the one following my car in the 2 production pic ? Coincidence ? Or mine ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 199

Colonel6061

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director
Too nice, well done, unfortunately for me I am up to week 3 of dealing with the bank, very long story but amazing how quickly you are cast to the side when you become 'debt free' from a mortgage
Spotted this on the production facebook, on the original 2 production line Pics they sent me my black director was following a white ute, what are the odds this is mine ? Was also another pic from behind it, Anyone aware of how random the process is around the make and colour that they go down the line in ? Also the next pic in the sequence of photos taken after the the attached one was the under side of a blue sedan, the same as the one following my car in the 2 production pic ? Coincidence ? Or mine ?

Colonel6061

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
Bloody banks... Mine took 4 'business days'(including weekend) to transfer my money...

Anyway, finally picked it up yesterday.
What a car! Holden really saved the best for last.

View attachment 195321

I may have a photo of your car sitting there. I took one while you were taking your photos. Congratulations! Looks awesome.

Colonel6061

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director

SherKahn

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore MS
I ordered the custom car cover for my Motorsport from memory was $695. Have had the car for 7 weeks but still waiting on the car cover. I did not get it done with my details just the standard MSE option. Was told a 3 month wait as was only ordered about a month before I picked it up. So hopefully not too far away now.
On other topic
I know there is a Spitfire Green Magnum Ute at my local dealership know that's already sold. Wanted to check it out but owner doe's not want it detailed and getting it picked up on a trailer as arrived from the factory. So is locked up out back where no one can see it.

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
I may have a photo of your car sitting there. I took one while you were taking your photos. Congratulations! Looks awesome.
Was yours the Heron White Director?

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Just epic Imoengnr! How much does the red hot suit the Magnum.

Everyone that's seen it says the same thing, "It's very red!"... :)

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
Speaking of Red... its red October day!

Attachments

• JJ.jpg
    JJ.jpg
    501.6 KB · Views: 191