Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

GMHDIR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V / Director
MSE in Nitrate. Picked it up a few days back, gave it a brief run in of 50km city driving before heading home. Out here, on the open roads with few others around, it really shines. This is the best all-round family car, grand tourer, dirt-trackin', grocery gettin', hotrod Holden has produced. All of you who have driven one know what I'm saying. Set the MRC to track (seems best even on rough and bumpy country roads), enable the paddles (auto in my case), open the driver's window, and do what the MSE was designed to do.
I won't be selling this one.
Congratulations , looks very smart

GMHDIR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V / Director
Out with a he old and in with the new

Attachments

• 2D7A8A66-63A4-45F9-AE49-550441935DE7.png
    2D7A8A66-63A4-45F9-AE49-550441935DE7.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 231

RTSV6UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director build number 332..."CALDIR"
hope you had a nice drive today , sorry couldn’t make it

Hi

Didn't really get to drive it much, basically from the factory in Moorabbin to the tint place in Bonbeach and back again. Still it was the longest drive and the most time that I have spent in the car!

Would have liked to take it for a longer drive to Mornington after the tint was done and also catch up with you to take pictures of both cars together but I had to attend to some work matters so I didn't contact you.

Regards,

RTSV6UTE

GMHDIR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V / Director
Hi all,
New to the forum here but would just like to know if there are others out there still to take delivery of their limited editions?
My director was supposedly completed mid August and the latest advice received yesterday is delivery scheduled for 23rd Oct - after the manufacturing closure. It's still sitting at Elizabeth!
I know there was a trim moulding issue - only from reading this forum - but surely that's long resolved?
Not that long resolved , ours was built Aug 23 , we picked it up Oct 6 with chrome door moulds , yours might take a bit longer to get to PNG , we’re in Vic , we had a call last week to see if we wanted our moulds changed to black , we don’t .

GMHDIR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V / Director
Hi

Didn't really get to drive it much, basically from the factory in Moorabbin to the tint place in Bonbeach and back again. Still it was the longest drive and the most time that I have spent in the car!

Would have liked to take it for a longer drive to Mornington after the tint was done and also catch up with you to take pictures of both cars together but I had to attend to some work matters so I didn't contact you.

Regards,

RTSV6UTE
I was the same , no worries

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
MSE in Nitrate. Picked it up a few days back, gave it a brief run in of 50km city driving before heading home. Out here, on the open roads with few others around, it really shines. This is the best all-round family car, grand tourer, dirt-trackin', grocery gettin', hotrod Holden has produced. All of you who have driven one know what I'm saying. Set the MRC to track (seems best even on rough and bumpy country roads), enable the paddles (auto in my case), open the driver's window, and do what the MSE was designed to do.
I won't be selling this one.
Very Nice Professor, the nitrate and red looks fantastic in the sun;). They are a hoot to drive as you now know. And so many SC kits available both here and in the US, the natural evolution option for the LS3:D

GMHDIR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V / Director
Hi
Did people get there factory build pictures before there car was delivered or did you have to wait for a few weeks after delivery?
Thanks
We received ours one week after it was built

RTSV6UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director build number 332..."CALDIR"
we had a call last week to see if we wanted our moulds changed to black , we don’t .

Hi

Well if Holden call me giving me the option to change my moulds to chrome....hi ho, hi ho.....it's off to Holden I go!

Regards,

RTSV6UTE