Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

DIR-ACT

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director - about September
Hi

I agree, it matches perfectly.

Regards,

RTSV6UTE
Mine are chrome and they will stay that way. On a white car much better than black IMO.

Hyperduc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Redline Wagon
I like my white and black colour scheme on mine. Doesn't look like last years models with the chrome.

Your car, your choice.

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
220 in 4th gear fellas.. Manual 3.7

Also Holden took a VF1 6ltr Ute to the Nurburgring, not VF2.
Hi 3rspecB, yes, forgot about the lower diff ratio. Holden did the Nurburgring with the VF1 but pretty sure they went back with the VF2 to try and better their time, which they did, there's a video somewhere but can't find it now.

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSv Redline, White Manual Sedan
Hi 3rspecB, yes, forgot about the lower diff ratio. Holden did the Nurburgring with the VF1 but pretty sure they went back with the VF2 to try and better their time, which they did, there's a video somewhere but can't find it now.

Negative Martin, Holden didn't go back with the VF2, it was on the cards but didn't make it past the bean counters.

Graham LS3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Motorsport
Dose anyone know what the cut off date is for the 7 year warranty. There have been people with late August getting the 7 year warranty deal.

zappaboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V V6 Sportswagon, Motorsport Auto VE Ute
Are you saying that there are LE owners who took delivery of their cars in August and got a 7 year warranty as part of the deal. If so did they have to pay an additional cost.

Graham LS3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Motorsport
I know off one that Holden has said to pay the dealer cost of the extended warranty, and Holden said to keep it hush. Im pretty pissed off. Mine was July build. But if you move to the goal post for one you move it for all!!!

RTSV6UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director build number 332..."CALDIR"
I know off one that Holden has said to pay the dealer cost of the extended warranty

Hi

Two different Holden dealers have quoted me $682 and are happy to pass on this warranty at cost price, but they need Holden to agree that the product is available for cars delivered in the month the car was picked up, for example August in the case of my Director.

Things are looking great as I spoke to the owner of an MSE last night, they picked up the new car in August and have now received the 7 year/175,000 k warranty.

Regards,

RTSV6UTE

RTSV6UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director build number 332..."CALDIR"
But if you move to the goal post for one you move it for all!!!

Hi

Really? If one has been offered it does it mean we all do get it? I am not sure I agree that this is the case, I think that those that negotiate the best may in fact have the warranty offered at no cost, those that negotiate moderately may get offered the warranty between cost to several thousand dollars and those that don't negotiate to well might get no extended warranty at all which up to this point in time includes me!

Regards,

RTSV6UTE