Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

Colonel6061

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director
Hi

Received my official letter confirming the 7 year/175,000 for all Director owners via email today.

Regards,

RTSV6UTE
I have not received my letter ? as yet, is that free 7 yr warranty on all directors or does it just give us the option to purchase it at what appears to be varying amounts, I paid $682 for mine and I know some have paid or been asked to pay $1300 for the extra 4 years ?

RTSV6UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director build number 332..."CALDIR"
Blanked out 7 year warranty letter.JPG
I have not received my letter ? as yet, is that free 7 yr warranty on all directors or does it just give us the option to purchase it at what appears to be varying amounts, I paid $682 for mine and I know some have paid or been asked to pay $1300 for the extra 4 years ?

Hi

It is supplied at no cost to owners of a Director, see attached.

Regards,

RTSV6UTE

Last edited:

Hyperduc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Redline Wagon
REFUND........that'll buy a few more beers! :cool:

dragonsroos

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport
Has anyone had a rim replaced due to it not being perfectly round? I have one as which my tuner says falls into this category (he noticed it on the dyno) but I havent noticed any vibration as of yet. There has been a few other reports of diff/gearbox/driveshaft changes to eliviate the issue unsuccessfully, but could it just be poor quality casting? Anyone experienced this?
Not yet.

dragonsroos

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport
Yes brain in reverse, my Wife's Mother!
Booked accommodation for Saturday night for the Cooma Motorfest on 2017 on Saturday 4th November, will be staying at Tumut Friday night and hopefully leave around 8a.m. Saturday to try and avoid the road runners!

DIR-ACT

Reaction score
Members Ride
Director - about September
Booked accommodation for Saturday night for the Cooma Motorfest on 2017 on Saturday 4th November, will be staying at Tumut Friday night and hopefully leave around 8a.m. Saturday to try and avoid the road runners!
Enjoy that road, Talbingo to Cooma is great. Twisty bits just past Kiandra, some great straights across the top. Watch out for the wildlife though. Cooma to Bega would just top it off, down the Brown Mountain, nice sweepers, and pies around Bemboka. Have a great weekend.

dragonsroos

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport
Enjoy that road, Talbingo to Cooma is great. Twisty bits just past Kiandra, some great straights across the top. Watch out for the wildlife though. Cooma to Bega would just top it off, down the Brown Mountain, nice sweepers, and pies around Bemboka. Have a great weekend.
Been on that road a fair few times over the past years, usually going down to Merimbula or Jindabyne for work, you are right great driving roads.