Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore VE Engine Mounts Available at Supercheap Auto

Motorculture

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Commodore
Holden VE V6 Commodore engine mounts now available at Supercheap Auto thanks to Transgold who source their parts from the best manufacturers all over the world in order to fulfil the promise of delivering parts that work first time and every time.

Transgold Engine Mount - TEM2695H > > BUY NOW ONLINE

$54.99 each

• Suits Holden Commodore VE V6 Front-LH/RH
  • Hydraulic construction
  • Direct OEM Replacement
  • 1Year, 20,000km Warranty

Available both in store and online, Transgold engine mounts meets OEM specifications for replacements in passenger cars and light commercial vehicles. Transgold have one of the most extensive ranges of mounts in Australia, with over 2000 part numbers covering all the major makes and models currently on the road. Transgold recommend changing all engine mounts at the same time to ensure the smoothest ride.

To browse the full range of products visit: Supercheap Auto Homepage

Or find your closest store: Store Locator

Last edited:

TELLES

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 3.6 SERIES 2 2011 OMEGA FITTIPALDI
Please, do you know if there is just one engine type for Holden Commodore VE 3.6 V6 2011 model ? I have this version and would like to know if I can find engine internal parts like piston rings, joints etc.

F1Aussie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 COMMODORE
Please, do you know if there is just one engine type for Holden Commodore VE 3.6 V6 2011 model ? I have this version and would like to know if I can find engine internal parts like piston rings, joints etc.
Do you mean built in 2011 or MY 2011?
I have an SV6 built in September 2011 but it is classified as MY 2012.
If you mean built in 2011 then no, there are two different engines from that year. Mine is the first of the LFX engine which is from 9/11 onwards.

TELLES

Reaction score
Members Ride
Do you mean built in 2011 or MY 2011?
I have an SV6 built in September 2011 but it is classified as MY 2012.
If you mean built in 2011 then no, there are two different engines from that year. Mine is the first of the LFX engine which is from 9/11 onwards.
Good point. Mine was manufactored in 2010, model year 2011.

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400

TELLES

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yes, Stick 3. There we can find it related to Pontiac. The only doubt is if V6 3.6 Alloytec engines used in Pontiac, Commodore VE, Captiva and others are pretty much the same version for the 2011 year model, and so its parts. I have heard there are diferent versions for the same year model.

F1Aussie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 COMMODORE
Doesn't the compliance plate under the bonnet on the passenger side next to the airbox have the engine code on it? From memory mine does

TELLES

Reaction score
Members Ride
Doesn't the compliance plate under the bonnet on the passenger side next to the airbox have the engine code on it? From memory mine does
Yes, I'll check it tomorrow, as well as in the owner's manual. But almost sure those shops sent by Stick gotta have catalogues related to each year model, engine type, in order to sell the correct item.

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400
Yes, Stick 3. There we can find it related to Pontiac. The only doubt is if V6 3.6 Alloytec engines used in Pontiac, Commodore VE, Captiva and others are pretty much the same version for the 2011 year model, and so its parts. I have heard there are diferent versions for the same year model.
engine code should be LY7 here is a list of alloytec engines and what model cars they were in
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GM_High_Feature_engine#LFX