Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

holden/commodore windscreen logos

EGG

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE
What happened to those? 6 years ago every hoon worth his semi-balding tyres seemed to have one. God knows I wanted one for my VH

Now you hardly ever see them. Did they just go out of fashion? Or are they illegal now? Or did the fun of pretending you're driving a v8 supercar run out?

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
lol, theres one up the road from my house. totaly stock VR with a huge COMMODORE sticker on the frontwindow....i laugh at it every time i go by!
id say people woke up 2 how **** they look. you dont need a 3 foot sticker 2 let people know what your dirive.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
I think too many of them where coppin crap about it...
it looked stupid!
There was a few execption like i say a beautiful VP calais with a nice big plain calais sticked on the rear window...

I made a custom one for my mates Statesman n that looked alright...
But jst havind "commodore" or "holden" is stupid
Might as well have "********"

shazz308

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina V6
Well I've got one and I think it looks alright. Personally I don't care what anyone says about it because either they don't have a car, there car is a heap of ****, their car looks like a heap of **** to me or their opinion doesnt matter to me at all. I put it on because I like it not because I think im cool or want to resemble a V8 supercar. If you dont like them get over it I say, theres probably a fair few things I think look bad on your cars. Besides I don't mind the extra looks. If I changed everything someone said they didn't like about it I wouldn't bother having a car at all. Oh yes, by the way im a male p plater hoon with half bald tyres.