Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden JF Viva Hatch / TK Barina Photos

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Holden JF Viva Hatch

PV__024772__.jpg

PV__024771__.jpg

Holden TK Barina 5 door

PV__024770__.jpg

PV__024769__.jpg

Dear god I don't like it! :cry:

kurtbarker

Reaction score
For a 'Small Car' I don't mind the Viva as it doesn't look all to bad, but what the **** have they done to the barina

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Probably cheaper to use Daewoo instead of Opel for making the Barina, it's a shame when we move from classy European to dodgy Korean (no offence to any Koreans out there, just pointing out Daewoo sucks)

I mean sure it's not a real Holden but I know which I would prefer :b:

buddyforu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VPII Executive
Astro_Ghouls said:
i think the Barina has a Kia Kalos look to them

Umm funny that because it is in fact a re-badged Daewoo (not Kia) Kalos...did you bother to read this thread??? :bang:

A

Astro_Ghouls

yeah i did read the thread, somehow i thought that the Kalos was made by Kia and not Dawoo :whistling

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Doesn't matter, they're all the same :p :p

K

Kyle

new barina

Hi

I am from opelaus.com - people who love Opel astra’s/barina’s/vectra’s/zafira’s and calibra’s – and I am here to say we hate the new Barina very much. (Yes, my folks have an 05 Commodore… and I like them too, sweet cars). I myself have an 04 SXI Barina, black one… nice, and I love Opel’s. They handle so good and look nice and are just good cars in general. I can’t believe what GM are doing – it’s really disappointing actually. To save a buck they are compromising stylish Euro cars that have done so well here. Ok, the Astra was due to be finished production this month, but couldn’t they have found another car to market in the $18,990 spot? Even so, the Viva might be ok, but certainly not the Barina. Daewoo are crap! Just crap! Next Opel to be cut is the Vectra they say. They could be replacing it with a Daewoo Magnus!

Join opelaus.com – there are many discussions on crappy Daewoo’s, nice Holdens and yeah… some Commodore talk too. :air: