Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden MyLink

VZSSHawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
Been looking online at videos of Holden MyLink and am absolutely blown away at what it is capable of doing, unreal.

Having owned a VX SS sedan, VY SS ute, VY SV6 sedan, a VZ SS ute, I've never had access to MyLink so with us getting the 2016 VF series II SS Black Edition sedan next month I thought I'd look into the MyLink side of things, just amazes me what can be done, unreal.

Am a bit disappointed and surprised there is no CD player but having said that, I bought a 32gb USB stick yesterday to throw a load of tunes on so that's that problem solved, pretty cool that you can listen to podcasts as well using Stitcher, which will be great as I listen to a lot of Horror, Paranormal, Esoteric podcasts, Pandora is pretty impressive also, but doubt we'll use it much with the music being on the USB stick.

Has anyone had any hassles with MyLink at all?

Maloo37

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais, VF2 SSVR UTE
The only problem I have had is with my phone OS linking to My Link, but that's is probably because I have crapy windows phone.

ToeCutter21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline MY15 + VF2 Redline MY17
I haven't used CDs for over a decade. Love the bluetooth connection to my iPhone. I love MyLink.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Don't expect too much of MyLink, or at least not the Commodore implementation of it. It's a fairly old system, in computer terms - I guess this is a common downfall of computery-things installed in a car.

bradles024

Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR8
Haven't had any issues with mine, I think it's a good system. Easy to use.

PRISEENE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Shopping Trolley. Plus other rides
MyLink is good, however it has no Digital Radio [DTAB 2+] and only 1 USB. Saying that there is no AUX input. NOW,, they tell me the MyLink is firmware upgradable??
Saying that I love my May 2016 build Herron White Redline manual.

Flukey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Mylink has its own personality - I think it follows the moon phase calendar actually. Well, that's the only way to explain some of the weird **** it does..
:yeah:

VZSSHawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Ute
Mylink has its own personality - I think it follows the moon phase calendar actually. Well, that's the only way to explain some of the weird **** it does..
:yeah:

Hey Flukey, you wouldn't be able to take a pic of the compartment would you? So I can see in there, trying to look up images online but can't find anything.