Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Holden VT (VX CONVERSION) kitted, lowered on 19's (11000)

Hardstylin

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais
hey guys, putting up my car. hoping to sell it or trade it off for another done up ride.

its a VT acclaim with c2r bodykit,it is a full VT to VX conversion. SS front headlights and Clear Altezza Monaros taillights, The Car is Fully debadged professionally, running on 19inch Vault Savannahs. has been resprayed Midnight blue and its professionally lowered. has done 215.000ks.
has a 2.5" Redback. sounds really tuff. can be mistaken for a v8. have replaced a few engine parts such as the heater tap, fan belt, battery, pulleys etc.
Interior is in great condition, will take pics if requested.
is a great car and does turn heads.

[ Was nearly in a major accident yesterday and had to turn off the road to avoid another car turning into me, the ******* went to overtake a car and didnt see me. lucky i only recieved minor damage, which was the bottom of the front bumper cracked. the back bumper under the tail light has a thin crack. and the front left quarter panel has a dint. had it quoted with 600 which included a new panel and paint.]

Hoping for Cash as i want to do up my VL but am keen on swaps if it intrests me, thanks guys
Contact Details - message or call me on 0427109543
or just PM or leave a reply.
thanks

here are some pics

------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Pics of the damage.

mercuri

Reaction score
Free bump.

pigeon10

Reaction score
Members Ride
lookin/buyin
what price are you looking for?

mercuri

Reaction score
around 8000 to 9000 but will consider swaps.

[note: was on my mates account at his place when i posted this, hence the different account so PM me with enquiries.
thanks

mercuri

Reaction score
bump.
considering swaps for a vn/vp/vs.
PM me with what u got.