Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden VX M90 Supercharger Shaft Size

holden4x4

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Commodore VP
Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me the shaft size on the end of the supercharger which the pulley is pressed onto? I'm making up a new pulley for my L67 powered 4x4, but I don't have a supercharged handy to measure the shaft size to make a hub to suit. Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers

dirty hands

Reaction score
Members Ride
magna
:eek:ldskool-vh: Thank you for answering that question so quickly for the member

also dirtyhands i believe the charger you posted is the mp90,i could be wrong though

DH says yes.....wrong type totally useless pic deleted

I found this correct one later in the day ...

info
M90 supercharger
The L67 engine had an Eaton 'Generation III' M90 supercharger that was belt-driven from the crankshaft by a 3.8-inch pulley. The Eaton M90 supercharger had a three-lobe, twin rotor design with a 60-degree helical twist and could displace 90 cubic feet per minute (2548.5 litres per minute). For Holden vehicles, the M90 supercharger provided peak boost of 6 psi (0.41 bar).

Last edited:

oldskool-vh

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx s-pac, 82 vh sl
the diameter of the shaft is 19.84mm.
its funny this post popped up,i just had a hub machined up for the same blower to take a gilmer belt pulley.

if you need any other measurments ill be glad to help

also dirtyhands i believe the charger you posted is the mp90,i could be wrong though

Last edited: