Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hoon Killed after Chase

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
He was offered a lift and declined. What do you expect the cops to do, arrest him until he's out of harms way then let him go?:whistling

Never said it was the coppers fault, vlv8vic said "So you feel the law they failed to obey should be the same law that protects them? **** that." which is my reason for saying how cops should offer help whether or not someone is in the wrong. "Serve and protect"...

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Never said it was the coppers fault, vlv8vic said "So you feel the law they failed to obey should be the same law that protects them? **** that." which is my reason for saying how cops should offer help whether or not someone is in the wrong. "Serve and protect"...

They DID offer help, he declined. He said no. He refused......with me?

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
89 camry here which will do it with a bit of a decline and tail wind.

That should be the offenders problem. Call a taxi, mum, grandad, a mate whatever there is a way. OR not screw up like a tosser in the first place.
It shouldn't be up to the police to deal with. They are not a taxi. I wouldn't expect a taxi driver to take the car keys away from a hoon either.[/QUOTE

Um you just said your Camry will do that speed then you call him a tosser.:whistling

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Um you just said your Camry will do that speed then you call him a tosser.:whistling

So if i buy a bugatti, and claim on a forum my car is good for 407km/h, i'm a tosser? He never said he's driven at that speed.

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
if you read the report in the first post properly, it is said that the police offered assistance to get him home, he declined. which would lead me to think he would call someone and have them pick him up.

i was caught doing 140 odd in a 100 zone 2 years ago, they came to door, got my licence, left me IN the car WITH the keys, i couldve soon driven off had i decided to, this is no different bar the fact that he was having his car confiscated.

id say they would have to be present when the towtruck picked up the car, sign paperwork and such.

From my experience they(he) were present.

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
So if i buy a bugatti, and claim on a forum my car is good for 407km/h, i'm a tosser? He never said he's driven at that speed.

Bull ****,he says with a tailwind and an incline.He did it.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
They DID offer help, he declined. He said no. He refused......with me?

I know they offered help, you obviously don't realise that THAT comment had nothing to do with the original post, people have said that cops shouldnt be responsible for making sure he has a lift or what not, but they should, HENCE thats why they asked him, after that they can't do much. All I am saying is that as a cop they are ment to help people, whether or not they have done something wrong.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
I know they offered help, you obviously don't realise that THAT comment had nothing to do with the original post, people have said that cops shouldnt be responsible for making sure he has a lift or what not, but they should, HENCE thats why they asked him, after that they can't do much. All I am saying is that as a cop they are ment to help people, whether or not they have done something wrong.

You didn't quote anyone.....

I'll agree with those people, they shouldn't have to babysit him. They just did because they were obviously courtious people.