Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hoon Killed after Chase

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Keepleft, I posted much the same sentiments previously.....which the respondents who posted after me had a chance to read? and still found the idea that you have revisited as "hard to grasp"?

Nobody found it "hard to grasp" they simply fail to understand why the police should insist after they have offered a ride as some have suggested. This guy made a choice, it was his choice no one else's.

So any more little "quoted" remarks to make? Getting quite tired of them.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
Never said it was the coppers fault, vlv8vic said "So you feel the law they failed to obey should be the same law that protects them? **** that." which is my reason for saying how cops should offer help whether or not someone is in the wrong. "Serve and protect"...

Yep, and they offered a ride... are they meant to hold it for him when he needs to do a wee too? geez they did what they could!

Um you just said your Camry will do that speed then you call him a tosser.:whistling

Exactly - will do. I know if i hit a truck head on it will kill me. I know that KFC will make me fat IF i eat it.

From my experience they(he) were present.

Lost me in the translation there somewhere mate.

Bull ****,he says with a tailwind and an incline.He did it.

I said it will, i know it is hard to define the difference but 'has' would have been the word you were looking for. It loses about 15kmh on an incline and a head wind is a prick so it's pretty fair assumption that the opposite is achievable.
If you want to get even pickier i didn't ever even say it was my car... said there was one here - Victoria? Australia... hmmm

I know they offered help, you obviously don't realise that THAT comment had nothing to do with the original post, people have said that cops shouldnt be responsible for making sure he has a lift or what not, but they should, HENCE thats why they asked him, after that they can't do much. All I am saying is that as a cop they are ment to help people, whether or not they have done something wrong.

It had everything to do with what i had read. I read he had been offered a lift and declined.

He contradicted himself,thats all i was saying.

For you info i prob have one of the worst driving history on this site.I dont hide it,i dont try and justify it or minimise it.
Its called taking it on the chin.:thumbsup:

Probably need to head back to school and find out what a contradiction is because i certainly didn't say anything contradictory.

Nobody found it "hard to grasp" they simply fail to understand why the police should insist after they have offered a ride as some have suggested. This guy made a choice, it was his choice no one else's.

So any more little "quoted" remarks to make? Getting quite tired of them.

Spot on. I don't need someone else to preach common sense to me. I'm a big boy and i know that accepting the ride would have been sensible. walking on the side of the road isn't safe... i can't believe people feel it's the polices job to tell people those things. At the very least they shouldn't be driving if that sort of sensibility escapes them.. if not stop breeding!

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
why is it 80% of the article about hooning and getting the car impounded. the story should be about a man walking along a road that got hit and killed. Pfft media..

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
Exactly - will do. I know if i hit a truck head on it will kill me. I know that KFC will make me fat IF i eat it.

Lost me in the translation there somewhere mate.

I said it will, i know it is hard to define the difference but 'has' would have been the word you were looking for. It loses about 15kmh on an incline and a head wind is a prick so it's pretty fair assumption that the opposite is achievable.
If you want to get even pickier i didn't ever even say it was my car... said there was one here - Victoria? Australia... hmmm

Thats it,dig yourself out of a hole with a toothpick.

Probably need to head back to school and find out what a contradiction is because i certainly didn't say anything contradictory.

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
Anyway vlv8vic,i posted that 2 days ago get over it and move on.You will be Ok.:thumbsup:

vlv8vic

Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
Thanks mate, i think i'll just "pull my head in" as i'm sure you would so eloquently put it.

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
Thanks mate, i think i'll just "pull my head in" as i'm sure you would so eloquently put it.

Mate at least read my posts correctly,never said that.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
I fully understand this, but, in this case example, again, we have an obligation to keep pedestrians (etc) off freeway class roads.

Oh dear - why can an adult not exercise duty of care and not wander on freeways? We are not talking a toddler here. Is this grown man not capable of thinking 'this is a freeway, I had best not wander off?' If he does then he deserves what he gets - he alone negated his own duty of care, no one should be responsible for him. This is NOT America. No one needs to sue anyone.

So keep left, in your little world how far to we take obligations to ensure the safety of a person who had their car impounded? Drop them off at their footpath, bearing in mind the person may trip on the kerb. Maybe walk them to door, but what if they stumble across the threshold. You need to let them go off alone at some point.. but when?

I know the solution in this completely insane world where no one can take responsibility for their own actions, and we need baby sitting by the police after breaking the law.... The cop who impounds your car is now your personal body guard for life and must never leave your side.

Perfect ending hey?

vlv8vic

Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
quote adam69}}]]

--you didn't have to post it mate. i understand :) (sorry for brief reply, bloody telemarketer problems with my phone so i'm chasing up the register of blocked incoming calls - best $7 ever spent!)

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
quote adam69}}]]

--you didn't have to post it mate. i understand :) (sorry for brief reply, bloody telemarketer problems with my phone so i'm chasing up the register of blocked incoming calls - best $7 ever spent!)

???????????????????