Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hoon story no #87564709

TechRecruit

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
*Suspence*
They weren't thinking mate

1SIKR8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK -Project-, VX R8 Clubsport
i think this is a better come back at ACA

Car Enthusiasts Say No More - YouTube

dont have much to say about the ACA stories anymore, they used to anoy me but now i watch them for a laugh, the total bs they carry on with is unreal ! and the laws the follow are absalutly stupid

e.g - the exhaust systems that can change from baffled to striaght through, fitted after market to a car is illigal .. fitted factory to a car its illigal, even if when set to straight through will not meet DB requirements ... go figure ... not gonna get my nickers in a not over it

oh and i remeber a write up in street commodores, about accidents in japan ... aparently because the toyota yarris is so quiet pedistrians wouldnt hear them coming, walk onto the street bang ! ... havnt had that problem in my R8

Last edited:

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
dam that dude just scored a 60 on how bogan is your car thread... he could at least clean up the interior a little. i almost feel bad for the dude, afflicted with a crippling case of bogans disease, he knows no better...

MorganVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
and most people wouldn't dream of starting a lawnmower up at 2 in the morning because it would piss the neighbours off
but wouldn't think twice about starting up there 100db car
because hey it's got good brakes on it so it's noisy but safe
Interesting, when's the last time someone started their car up at full throttle?

Even though the guy had a wog accent I will agree with him, what a waste of police personnel. Hopefully they don't pick me up in the work car, that thing is not much better then the VN :idea:

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Why are they targeting modified cars rather then unroadworthy cars?

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Why are they targeting modified cars rather then unroadworthy cars?

I'm going with intimidation. The Police feel if they harass those likely to gather in groups then eventually they will not bother. I have read posts where people say they won't go on club cruises because they fear the Police target cruises, this is what the Police are trying to achieve.