Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hoska91's CS9 WRX

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Me likey

As Ari said, is good to see that we are mature enough to appreciate all kinds of cars

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Have to agree ari, though i'm one of the younger ones around i'm glad i'm venturing into different types of cars :)

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
As requested!

Soooo it was hot here today all i can say is...i'm getting a leather shift knob and hiding the alloy sti one away. Yes those are my socks.

This is how high she sits now, raised 20mm on the front and 10mm on the back

Engine bay:

Interior:

Adjustable BOV

Stance ?

Bad Points Below

Curb got hit so it's pushed the bumper back and mangled some of the paint, need to take this off so i can see how bad the damage is.

Poor form on guard rolling (not me)

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Needs proper tyre profile & wind coils back down once rolling diameter is up to par, Because #MeatFlush

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Needs proper tyre profile & wind coils back down once rolling diameter is up to par, Because #MeatFlush

Update: becaue i hadn't driven the car in a while and it was still running the factory battery it decided to die while driving, luckily i was about 1km from home so i called my brothers over and we pushed it all the way back haha!

now fitted a new fuel pump and battery (pics to come)

still not starting, have talked to a few of the subi boys as well as a few workshops apparently the Brant keypads that are in these things are giant lumps of turd so going to take it in somewhere on monday to have it removed so i can finally drive the car again!

Tyres are hopefully coming soon.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
module should be up under the drivers side of the center console ish from memory, pull it apart and solder the dry joints. bit of a google has instructions on how to do it, then get it replaced with something better :p

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
module should be up under the drivers side of the center console ish from memory, pull it apart and solder the dry joints. bit of a google has instructions on how to do it, then get it replaced with something better :p

Yeah, i know where it is but i cbf dealing with it, just got a bonus from work so using some of it on the Subi to Tidy it up, booked into the shop this morning so hopefully have it back by the end of the day :), the lil 1.6 turbo cruze just doesn't give me the same feels int he pants as the Subi does haha