Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

hot conversion

glen3.8

glen
Reaction score
Members Ride
vs 3.8L t5
im only 16 at the moment and its been that time of my life i got my first car. of course it will be a holden, and yet as much as id like to have a nice commodore ute or sedan, every body hes one around here!!! and as i am a great holden lover, i cannot go past my favourite holden. the lx hatchback torana. so what i have done is bought a bright green lx hatchback and have brought it back to life recently. and iv aquired a complete 3.8L t5 vs commodore out of a wreaking yard with all the good bits on it. and from the reserch iv done, if i can get a set of extractors, performance chip, cold air intake, bigger throtle body, port and pollish the standard heads on it im hopeing to get about 200 fwkw's out of it which is 300hp. and this car is much lighter than your standard commodore? but first i need to fin a v6 conversion kit? and the rodshop is much too dear, and the 1 in moore is the only other i know of? is there anywhere else?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I'd be fnding out what it will cost to engineer....that is what will hurt the pocket.

mattgreen

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S Pack
im only 16 at the moment and its been that time of my life i got my first car. of course it will be a holden, and yet as much as id like to have a nice commodore ute or sedan, every body hes one around here!!! and as i am a great holden lover, i cannot go past my favourite holden. the lx hatchback torana. so what i have done is bought a bright green lx hatchback and have brought it back to life recently. and iv aquired a complete 3.8L t5 vs commodore out of a wreaking yard with all the good bits on it. and from the reserch iv done, if i can get a set of extractors, performance chip, cold air intake, bigger throtle body, port and pollish the standard heads on it im hopeing to get about 200 fwkw's out of it which is 300hp. and this car is much lighter than your standard commodore? but first i need to fin a v6 conversion kit? and the rodshop is much too dear, and the 1 in moore is the only other i know of? is there anywhere else?

hay mate is the vs manual ifso i want the parts bahahha

cano1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS stateo 5ltr
you should save your dollars and build an off its head stroker for when your off your [P]'s and then say chase me officer lol

mattgreen

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S Pack
lol i want a v8 vs =[ or a supercharged one !!