Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Houston girl flushes baby down toilet

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
Houston girl flushes baby down toilet

ninemsn said:
A 14-year-old girl gave birth to a full-term baby in a school bathroom and then tried to flush it down the toilet, killing the infant, police in Texas said.

The incident at Cedar Bayou Junior High in Baytown, Texas came just three days after another 14-year-old girl delivered a stillborn foetus in the toilet of an aeroplane on her way back to Houston from a school field trip.

The Harris County District Attorney's office decided not to pursue charges against the girl on the plane, who disposed of the foetus in a rubbish bin.

The students and their chaperones were returning from New York aboard a March 30 Continental Airlines flight.

advertisement
Houston homicide investigators interviewed both the girl and a 14-year-old boy believed to be the father.

The girl, who authorities have not identified, told police she did not know she was pregnant.

Preliminary autopsy results indicated the foetus was stillborn and not viable, police said.

The Boeing 737 plane landed at Bush Intercontinental Airport on a non-stop flight from New York's LaGuardia Airport.

A cleaning crew found the foetus inside a wastebasket in the toilet of the Continental Airlines plane about 15 minutes after the plane landed.

:my:
wtf is going on these days, 14yr old chix have babies... when i was 14-15 i was rapt over playing computer games

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
WTF!!! The 14yr olds having baby's doesnt really suprise me, but WTF putting them in bins and flushing them thats just bizaare.
I know what i was doing when i was 14-15 and it wasnt computer games :p

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
Well, atleast you know where to go for a root, we know they put out over in Texas.

In all seriousness, thats ****ed. Do these children have parents?

lets hope not. cause i just bought tickets... lol

VNexecutive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5L
OMGWTF!

...after another 14-year-old girl delivered a stillborn foetus in the toilet of an aeroplane on her way back to Houston from a school field trip

they're field trips need plane flights? WOW

and yeah the baby things disgusting.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Stupid bloody parents have to take responsibility for these girls, where are they when all this is happening?

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux

eurekamad94

street kiddo
Reaction score
Members Ride
kitted, tuned, sick pantha VS
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww